• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@miamarie If you're here now, I can scan in Wolf Link's amiibo and let you visit to order it yourself. If you don't have enough coupons, I can order it for you, but it won't arrive until tomorrow. Whereas if you visit right now, you'll be able to order it right away, while we're both here. Which would you prefer?
I’m sorry, I ended up falling asleep! If there’s a time today or tonight that I could order it or have it ordered, I’m available!

@miamarie I’ll be available for the rest of the day, so just let me know when you’re ready, and I should be able to open my gate for you. What is your friend code? Mine is in the first post of this thread.

Last edited:
@miamarie That's just fine! Just post again when you're ready, and I'll open my gate. Wolf Link's RV will be scanned in, so you can go ahead and order whatever you'd like from it, and do whatever else you'd like to do in my town.

@miamarie Okay! My gate is open for you now. I'll be AFK in the game, but please feel free to do whatever you'd like while you're in my town, other than chopping down trees. You can shop or take any items or flowers or anything you like. :)

@miamarie Okay! My gate is open for you now. I'll be AFK in the game, but please feel free to do whatever you'd like while you're in my town, other than chopping down trees. You can shop or take any items or flowers or anything you like. :)
Thank you so much! For some reason the fairy bottle isn’t available from the RV, do you happen to know how to obtain it?

@Chrysopal Okay! I'll be afk, but I'll leave my gate open, so you can visit and do whatever you'd like to do in my town. Let me know if you'd like me to scan in an RV for you to visit, too. You can visit multiple times if you'd like.

@Chrysopal Okay! I'll be afk, but I'll leave my gate open, so you can visit and do whatever you'd like to do in my town. Let me know if you'd like me to scan in an RV for you to visit, too. You can visit multiple times if you'd like.
So sorry! I need a photo for my passport thing:/

*edit* wish my hair was nicer!!

@Chrysopal All right! I scanned an RV for you, so you can visit it and order items from it if you'd like. If you don't have enough coupons, I could order some things for you if you don't mind waiting until they arrive tomorrow for me to give them to you. And if you check moridb.com for the RV's that I listed in the first post of this thread, you can see what items they have, so you can request any of the ones that I have, if you'd like.
Post automatically merged:

My internet just decided to go out. I’ll reopen my gate as soon as possible. Hopefully I’ll be able to get it working again soon. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
I'm still checking this thread every day, so if anyone needs any of the help that I'm offering, please feel free to post anytime. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back