Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is so cool that you're doing it for free! I'll bring by a gift anyways to say thank you
Would it be possible to ask for x2 of the Feyline Guardian from Feyline's amiibo, as well as the whole Cinnamoroll set? (I have enough meow coupons and such)

@podunk Certainly! I can only scan one RV a day, so if you have multiple characters or time travel yourself, you can visit multiple times right now for the Cinnamoroll set, or you can visit just once to order the Feyline items, since it sounds like you could do that in one trip, and then visit again tomorrow or another day for the other RV. Which one would you like me to scan right now?

And what is your friend code, please?

@podunk Certainly! I can only scan one RV a day, so if you have multiple characters or time travel yourself, you can visit multiple times right now for the Cinnamoroll set, or you can visit just once to order the Feyline items, since it sounds like you could do that in one trip, and then visit again tomorrow or another day for the other RV. Which one would you like me to scan right now?

And what is your friend code, please?
Thank you!
My FC is
4528-0534-3446
It would be great if you could do the Feyline RV today, and the Cinnamoroll another day that you are able! If that works :D

@podunk Okay! Felyne's RV is scanned in, I have your FC added. I'll open my gate once you add my FC, which is in the first post of this thread.

@podunk Thank you for the perfect peaches! Let me know when you'd like me to scan in Chai's RV for the Cinnamoroll items, and I'll be happy to let you visit again. I check this thread every day, so you can post anytime. :)

Hi! Could I just get pears, peaches, apples, oranges, and access to the shops? (Just restarted and am trying to get axes and fruit ig)

@gigii Certainly! I can open my gate for you now if you're ready.

I don't have any gold axes. We can check the island for silver ones if you'd like.

@gigii I checked just now, and my island actually does have silver axes today! You're welcome to buy as many as you can afford if you'd like. I also bought one you can have if you just want one.

My gate is open.

@gigii It occurred to me that, since you restarted your game so recently that you don't have Shampoodles, you might not be able to earn medals to buy more silver axes. If that's the case, I could farm a few for you, if you'd like. Just let me know.

Otherwise, you can let me know when you'd like to come back to buy some silver axes. Just please be aware that the island inventory will change when the new day rolls over, so they'll only be available for the next five hours or so, so you'll have to come back within that time.

Also, here's a good trick for getting the most out of silver axes, in case you didn't know already: you can do the first two chops of a tree with a regular or gold axe, and then use the silver axe for the last chop, and that will still give you the special stump while making the silver axe last three times as long.

I decided to boot up my old New Leaf town after several years, and I'd to help out other people, if anyone needs anything. There's no charge for these services, I'll help you out for free. :)

NOTE: I probably won't keep this thread bumped, because the board isn't that active, but I will always check for posts here every day! So you can post even if it's been a while since the last post here, and I'll definitely see it and help you out if I can!

My Friend Code: 4055-9210-5105
My Town: Caloom

Things I Can Offer:
all non-perfect fruits
access to all shops on Main Street (includes Katrina and T&T Emporium)
a safe place to store your items for restarting/transferring purposes
visits for petitions to be signed or to drop off Katie
RV's for shopping
orderable DLC items for catalog (ones normally unobtainable in-game, like the notebook set! ask and see if I have what you want)
weeds to pick for the weeding badge
some orderable items (my catalog is far from complete, but maybe I'll have what you're looking for)
maybe more, ask and see if I can help you!

Here are the RV's I can scan:
all six Sanrio
Felyne
Inkwell
Wolf Link
Resetti
Kicks
Isabelle (winter outfit)
Digby
Tasha
Rex
Ursala
Bitty
Admiral
Huck

Things that I CAN'T offer (so please don't ask):
hybrid flowers
perfect fruits
villagers
bells
unorderable items
anything involving time traveling

Rules if you Visit:
Please don't chop down trees, I need them to grow fruit to give to people.
...That's it! You can run anywhere you like, take any items or flowers or anything you see, buy everything from the shops, talk to villagers, etc.

So, feel free to post here if you need anything, and we can exchange friend codes and arrange at time to connect. :)
Could I transfer some items please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back