Giveaway FREE New Leaf Help! All fruits, Sanrio and other RV's, orderable DLC items & HHD items, weeds, item transfer, & more! [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HollyBush Certainly! I'll open my gate and leave it open with my 3DS closed for a while, so I'll be AFK if you come over, but hopefully you'll be able to visit while you still have Katie.

EDIT: Closing my gate now. Let me know if you still need to drop off Katie, or anything else, and I can open my gate for you again.

Last edited:
Sorry, my internet went down for a while, I had to reset the router in the end. She's still here, I'll be a few minutes while I swap over & find her.

That's fine, I can visit at that time. I'll get back to doing the landscaping I was working on for a bit.

Ok, I've found her now. I'll be right there with her.

Edit: she's here now. Am I ok to check your shops while I'm here?

Last edited:
@HollyBush Okay! My gate is still open, so you can come over anytime. Also, in case you didn't know, you can call Katie with the megaphone to find her more easily. But perhaps you were already doing that. ^o^;>

@miamarie If you're here now, I can scan in Wolf Link's amiibo and let you visit to order it yourself. If you don't have enough coupons, I can order it for you, but it won't arrive until tomorrow. Whereas if you visit right now, you'll be able to order it right away, while we're both here. Which would you prefer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back