Giveaway Free landscaping!

SidewaysSheep

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I'm giving out free landscaping, because why the frick not?

Conditions:

One client a day.
Flexibility is key. I may be playing in my friends' towns, so I may be unavailable.
Please state if you town has lots of flowers or not. I'd like to know so I can bring flowers/bushes/trees to your town if needed.
Payment isn't necessary but a tip would be appreciated.:D
Unavailable on weekends.

Do you have examples? :0

Well, I've mostly just been arranging flowers for growing hybrids up until now...

But, no, I'm not exactly sure how to show you my work.

I've mostly just been helping a friend, but if you're specific, I'm sure I could help you.

I'd love this a lot! I've got all my paths laid out but I just can't quite figure out which types to put where. My towns main theme is pink flowers. I don't have them all yet, though I have tons of fruits and some bushes.

Last edited:
Do you do consultations because I don't even think I'm at a point to start landscaping since I have no idea what to do with my town what so ever.
u.u I feel like I fudged up by just building my projects all willy nilly and not really having a plan in place when I started but now my town feels like a hot mess.

Hey, could you possibly help me out with my town? I'll send you a pm with the details.

Do you do consultations because I don't even think I'm at a point to start landscaping since I have no idea what to do with my town what so ever.
u.u I feel like I fudged up by just building my projects all willy nilly and not really having a plan in place when I started but now my town feels like a hot mess.

Of course! We can discuss over private messages and figure something out.

Well, there is a large amount of space around my Retail covered in flowers, but I'm not too sure how to organize them.
I might ask for your help on that one day.

Back