• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Free landscaping!

SidewaysSheep

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (1) +
I'm giving out free landscaping, because why the frick not?

Conditions:

One client a day.
Flexibility is key. I may be playing in my friends' towns, so I may be unavailable.
Please state if you town has lots of flowers or not. I'd like to know so I can bring flowers/bushes/trees to your town if needed.
Payment isn't necessary but a tip would be appreciated.:D
Unavailable on weekends.

Do you have examples? :0

Well, I've mostly just been arranging flowers for growing hybrids up until now...

But, no, I'm not exactly sure how to show you my work.

I've mostly just been helping a friend, but if you're specific, I'm sure I could help you.

I'd love this a lot! I've got all my paths laid out but I just can't quite figure out which types to put where. My towns main theme is pink flowers. I don't have them all yet, though I have tons of fruits and some bushes.

Last edited:
Do you do consultations because I don't even think I'm at a point to start landscaping since I have no idea what to do with my town what so ever.
u.u I feel like I fudged up by just building my projects all willy nilly and not really having a plan in place when I started but now my town feels like a hot mess.

Hey, could you possibly help me out with my town? I'll send you a pm with the details.

Do you do consultations because I don't even think I'm at a point to start landscaping since I have no idea what to do with my town what so ever.
u.u I feel like I fudged up by just building my projects all willy nilly and not really having a plan in place when I started but now my town feels like a hot mess.

Of course! We can discuss over private messages and figure something out.

Well, there is a large amount of space around my Retail covered in flowers, but I'm not too sure how to organize them.
I might ask for your help on that one day.

Back