Giveaway TONS OF FREE FLOWERS (Mainly Common but includes a few hybrids!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (83) +
Hello everyone! I have still been LOVING new leaf even after all these years but let me tell you.... I HAVE WAY TO MANY FLOWERS. Like I love Beautiful town but I HATE HOW MANY FLOWERS I HAVE. I HAVE SO MANY THAT I BARELY SEE GRASS LOL. I would LOVE it if you could come over to my town and just take as many flowers as you want for free. I will show you where I DONT want you to take flowers and then you can just take whatever you'd like! I just loved how my town looked with lots of flowers... but not too many. I literally am SWIMMING in flowers so any help is appreciated. Just tell me whenever you are free and would like to come over to my town and what day. Please state your Friend Code as well!! Just look at this picture in front of my house! TOO MANY. I have tried to fix it myself but it wont work without a LOT of help so thank you so much!
Mine is: 4656-9265-3699
HNI_0054.JPG

hi!! id be happy 2 take some of ur regular flowers for breeding purposes
& also is there any hybrids or garden type items like mushrooms or saplings/starts and fruit that u want becus if there is then i wld love to help and give u things u r looking for

hi!! id be happy 2 take some of ur regular flowers for breeding purposes
& also is there any hybrids or garden type items like mushrooms or saplings/starts and fruit that u want becus if there is then i wld love to help and give u things u r looking for
omg that so sweet!!!! Thank you!! We can definitely schedule something! I do not need anything but if you wanted to give me something I can always use more fruits!! :)

I'd love to come by! I don't have much to offer since I just started a new game but I could bring some oranges for you?

I'd love to come by! I don't have much to offer since I just started a new game but I could bring some oranges for you?
YAY!!! Its completely okay! Its free but if you want to I would love some extra oranges!! :) Just tell me your FC and when your available (date, time, timezone) and you can come on over!!

omg that so sweet!!!! Thank you!! We can definitely schedule something! I do not need anything but if you wanted to give me something I can always use more fruits!! :)
hi sorry! ive been working a lot this week and haven't been on
but just lmk what fruits u r after and i can get some baskets for u when i get the flowers

Hiya! This is so nice of you to do! I'd love to come collect a few flowers if you don't mind!! c:
Okay Vinnie!!! Just tell me a date, time, and timezone when your available!!

I'm available today for another hour if you are. Tomorrow, I'll be available at 2 pm EST for the rest of the day.
Im so sorry! I forgot!! Would sometime next Saturday work??? Thank You!
hi sorry! ive been working a lot this week and haven't been on
but just lmk what fruits u r after and i can get some baskets for u when i get the flowers
Would next Saturday be good for you as well? What time in Eastern Standard Time?
Preferred Shedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back