• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members 🍅Avalar Farmer's Market🥕All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I get one stack of each fruit excluding peaches, 4 of each crop start (with four of each the different pumpkin color starts), and five red, yellow, and white lilies plants? Not sure how much to offer so just throw a number at me. Thank you!
Stack of apples
Stack of cherries
Stack of pears
Stack of oranges
Do you need coconuts too?

4 tomato
4 potato
4 sugar cane
4 wheat
4 carrots

4 green pumpkins
4 orange pumpkins
4 yellow pumpkins
4 white pumpkins

five red, yellow, and white lilies plants

Does like 30 tbt sound okay for you?
Also do you mind lily seeds?

Stack of apples
Stack of cherries
Stack of pears
Stack of oranges
Do you need coconuts too?

4 tomato
4 potato
4 sugar cane
4 wheat
4 carrots

4 green pumpkins
4 orange pumpkins
4 yellow pumpkins
4 white pumpkins

five red, yellow, and white lilies plants

Does like 30 tbt sound okay for you?
Also do you mind lily seeds?
Yes, coconuts as well please! Sounds great 💕 As long as it's the plant the stage doesn't matter to me. Thank you so much!

Hi, could I please put in a request for some fruit?

I would love to have 1x apple and 1x orange :)

I'm in Atlantic time and I'm available all day. Thank you

hi, could I request 1x orange, 1x pear, 1x cherry and 1x apple please? My timezone is GMT and I'm available anytime today. Thank you
edit: I don't have nintendo online - is that a problem? (I've never had anyone to my island before haha, sorry). 😅

Last edited:
hi, could I request 1x orange, 1x pear, 1x cherry and 1x apple please? My timezone is GMT and I'm available anytime today. Thank you
edit: I don't have nintendo online - is that a problem? (I've never had anyone to my island before haha, sorry). 😅
Hey there, unfortunately you do need Nintendo Online to trade.

Back