• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Free Fruit for New Members 🍅Avalar Farmer's Market🥕All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, I'm looking for plumeria starts. 70 of each colour would be great, but if you don't have that much, I'd just love to take whatever is available. I'll pay however much you think is appropriate :)

Timezone and availability: Eastern Time, after 5pm
Number, type, and color of flowers/crops desired: 2 Yellow Pumpkin starts, please!
Total tbt: Is 5 TBT okay?

Hello there! ^^ Could I get 5 of each of the following? I can offer 5 TBT?

Sugar Cane
Potatoes
Wheat
Carrots
Tomatoes

Back