Shop Free Fruit for New Members 🍅Avalar Farmer's Market🥕All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I’d love the following if possible! Many thanks!
Timezone and availability: GMT+1 - I’m available now and up until midnight gmt+1

Number, type, and color of flowers desired: 2 Blue Roses, 2 Gold Roses, 2 Purple Windflowers, 2 Green Mums, 2 Purple Pansies and 2 Purple Tulips please x

Fruits/crops desired: Cherries and Peaches please :D

Total tbt offer: 45 tbt - sincere apologies if this is too low, please let me know if you have a higher price in mind x

P.s. it’s my first time using online in this game, apologies if I’m a bit slow! x

Hi! I’d love the following if possible! Many thanks!
Timezone and availability: GMT+1 - I’m available now and up until midnight gmt+1

Number, type, and color of flowers desired: 2 Blue Roses, 2 Gold Roses, 2 Purple Windflowers, 2 Green Mums, 2 Purple Pansies and 2 Purple Tulips please x

Fruits/crops desired: Cherries and Peaches please :D

Total tbt offer: 45 tbt - sincere apologies if this is too low, please let me know if you have a higher price in mind x

P.s. it’s my first time using online in this game, apologies if I’m a bit slow! x
Hey there, sounds good. DM me a dodo code and I'll be right over to drop them off for you. :)

Back