Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (39) +
after relentless time traveling, I have hundreds of flowers and hybrids taking up too much room on my island.

I would love to just dig up 40 flowers at a time and give them to whoever needs them. it could be a great start for your own hybrid setup!

It would be a random bunch of 40, and would likely include some hybrids, no picking by favorites, just bulk flowers.

absolutely no tips or compensation is needed, having a cleaner island is all I want.

If you're interested, please send me a dodo code and I will head over with 40 random flowers!​

are you still doing these? ill open up my town for u rn <3
Yes! Are you cool with a ton of random flowers being dumped on your island? if you have any specifics ill check for that and include as many as possible. dm me!

bumpp
Post automatically merged:

pls theres still so many

Last edited:
after relentless time traveling, I have hundreds of flowers and hybrids taking up too much room on my island.

I would love to just dig up 40 flowers at a time and give them to whoever needs them. it could be a great start for your own hybrid setup!

It would be a random bunch of 40, and would likely include some hybrids, no picking by favorites, just bulk flowers.

absolutely no tips or compensation is needed, having a cleaner island is all I want.

If you're interested, please send me a dodo code and I will head over with 40 random flowers!​

Can i just have 20 hybrids instead of 40? :)

I'd love to take some. Some mums would be great if you have any but whatever is fine!

Back