• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway FREE - Come Visit RV's for FREE! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFKA

🌊 ocean waves 🌊
Bells
Spring Shamrock
Cake
Feedback
100% (207) +
Hello! I just recently received the following welcome amiibo cards (click name for furniture list):

Spike
Wade
Snooty

You can visit them for free! Just let me know which you would like me to scan for today and I'll add you! :)

Please do not run when you enter the town or take any of the flowers that are red, white, or pink. You can take the pink and red tulips though. I also may have some other hybrids lying around - feel free to take them!

You can also buy anything that's on sail in retail and in the campground area. :)

I will probably be getting more welcome amiibo cards in the future!

Are you still accepting visitors for Snooty's RV? I've got my eye on that ikebana display!

Alright everyone my gates open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name is Tiramisu :)

I'd like to visit snooty if it's ok to you, ty.
My timezone is gmt +2. I'm available most afteroons and nights.

Are any of you still available right now? :) I time skip (for landscaping purposes lol) so I can do all three if you'd like. Please tell me which you'd like scanned.

Are any of you still available right now? :) I time skip (for landscaping purposes lol) so I can do all three if you'd like. Please tell me which you'd like scanned.
Hi. Can you please scan snooty?

I can visit snooty in about an hour

Last edited:
Hi, I'd like to visit too. I'm playing now if you're currently online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back