• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

❀🌺 Free bells/shopping/visit my town! ❀🌺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to help, I'll even give you a little gift whenever I visit. Even if you receive the 100 by then :p I think there's a badge for even going beyond the 100 as well, like somewhere around the 200/300 mark or higher.

Glad to help, I'll even give you a little gift whenever I visit. Even if you receive the 100 by then :p I think there's a badge for even going beyond the 100 as well, like somewhere around the 200/300 mark or higher.

I'm not entirely sure where I am right now, but I feel like the progress probably goes slower than it seems. Like when I saw I had only had 15 visitors I was shocked. It feels like I've had so many more!
And aww, okay that's so nice! If you need anything for all your helpfulness let me know and I'll see if i have it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

finally all caught up on visitors, still looking for people~

Added you! Please add me. I need all the help I can get lol. Just made a new world.

I will add both of you and VM you shortly! Just waiting on my Chinese food to heat up, lol

I actually have to head off to bed soon, got work at 5:30 AM lol, your town was beautiful though, thanks for letting me visit! hope we can become good friends! Btw did you make your signature?

Last edited:
I actually have to head off to bed soon, got work at 5:30 AM lol, your town was beautiful though, thanks for letting me visit! hope we can become good friends! Btw did you make your signature?

i did! ty for visiting, i hope we can be too!

Hiya there!!!!!!
I have added you and would love to come to your town if your gates are still open, my FC is in my profile thingy to the side of this post!!! I hope to see you soon!!!!!
-Youngjae

I'm going to go to bed, so for everyone who I didn't get to I'm super sorry but I will VM you all tomorrow when my gates are open! I still want ya'll to come by :) Goodnight!!

I will check to see if the people who have already posted are online periodically so I can invite them over, however, until then...

Still looking for visitors! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back