• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ☆ Free Bell Tree Bells ♡

@Patypus i really like your avatar is so cute you just wan hug and squeeze it XD

^You have Pietro as your avatar. Therefore you are the best user on TBT.

Last edited:
ClamEatsCurry, you have such a great sense of humour!

@Cadbberry & ClamEatsCurry & Sarasakat

Y'all are my tiny sons

Last edited:
Awkwardswedishfish, so kind of you to do this,
Golden apple,
I love your sig. Very flourish
And I also am collecting deer villagers as you are collecting cats! Coincidence . ^.^

@Raindrop your avatar is soooo cute >.<♥

And thanks awkwardswedishfish for doing this :3 <3

Apple2012, your avatar is so cute ^_^
this is such a sweet thread awkwardswedish fish and this is so lovely of you
hopefully everyone on this thread gets a nice compliment today!
to everyone here- Have a great day:3

hi awkwardswedishfish! i hope you're having a nice day, you deserve it for hosting this giveaway, which is really nice of you considering how thrifty people are with their tbt these days c:

Hello Cheezyfries, I hope you're having a great day, and I think your avatar/profile picture is super cute! OMG it's like the cutest CHIBI EVERRR<3

Back