• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway ☆ Free Bell Tree Bells ♡

oswaldies


Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +

Please Note: Your not going to get like 1000 bells each, just a small amount, I can't earn that much!

Hello beauties, so I'm doing this again if you don't remember last time, so basically what this is, is that I giveaway some of my bells to anyone who posts here.

Please Note: Not everyone can get bells but I will try and get everyone to have some more bells who have posted here by the end of this thread

How To Enter: Find someone who commented earlier than you and say something kind to them, if you fail do to this task, you will not have the chance of getting bells. ♡​

oh you are so lovely '-' (this isn't an entry, you're just rly nice hehe)

Last edited:
hi awkwardswedishfish! i hope you're having a nice day, you deserve it for hosting this giveaway, which is really nice of you considering how thrifty people are with their tbt these days c:

@cheezyfries
i see you around the museum a lot xD thanks for hosting that raffle even though i was in debt at the moment and couldn't particiapte :X

@missLily123 and I are friends on the site, she is so nice and cute and I find her helping people everywhere <3

Last edited:
Edit: Jacob you're a great ninja man

and @Hyper your avatar's still pretty awesome and you still get a compliment lul

Last edited:

☆ That drained my bells fast, and I need to keep 70 in my ABD for a chibi that I'm paying for, ahhh >.<, I'll try earning more for you guys quickly! ♡​

Thanks for doing this awkwardswedishfish!
Arcticfox5 recently helped someone pick weeds in their town which was a nice thing to do, way to go! ^-^

I always see MissLily commenting and helping others out so I really appreciate that she's making this community even better!

Inkling ive seen you around and I rlly like your username and you seem super chill

I love you icon, Karminny~

And I don't really expect any bell but I really love this lovely idea, awkwardswedishfish!

Serif is a fun friendly person.
Who is super chill and funny.
Nice playing ACNL earlier, I had fun!:)
Awkwardswedishfish thank you for this chance!:)

Last edited:
Back