• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying Fossils

savanniebananie

💕🌸
Bells
Feedback
100% (44) +
Hiya! I'm looking for fossils to complete my museum. If you have any, I'm willing to buy them for TBT (name your price), IGB, or perfect fruit!

Thanks ^-^

Which fossils do you still need ? I've completed mine, I can take a look tomorrow for any you need (I already dug up & sold today's fossils).

Do you have any pink hydrangeas in stock? I'd buy them myself but Leif doesn't want to stock them atm.

In that case no... You can send me some good vibes, though. Leif has to start selling them again some time.

I have the fossil exhibit completed & all but 1 of the models, so the only fossil I need right now is the dimetrodon skull. I can just give them away for free if you would rather do that?

I've been on the island for a while so I'll go dig up the fossils & check them now. What time do you want me to bring them tomorrow?

Ok, so I ended up not going yesterday because I completely forgot a villager would be in boxes. I get the impression that Al isn't well liked? Anyway I decided to leave it a day or 2 since the fishing tourney was on today as well. I can bring the fossils tomorrow if you want? Assuming you don't have anyone about to move like last time?

Tomorrow I'll be fairly busy until 3:00 EST. I remember you said your wifi was not very good in the evenings, so I'm not sure it would work out. I can wake up earlier at around 9 EST if you'll be available then.

It's ok, if today isn't convenient for you I can bring them by tomorrow instead. I'll have saved up more fossils by then so I'll post an updated list for you in case you already have some.

Here's what I have for you:

Ptera Right Wing
Dimetrodon Torso
Dinosaur Egg
Plesio Skull
Apato Torso
Diplo Hip
Diplo Dkull
T.rex Tail
Ichthyo Skull
Iguanodon Tail
Ankylo Skull
Tricera Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Ptera Skull
Tricera Torso
Mammoth Torso
Pachysaurus Tail
Megacero Skull
Diplo Tail
Ammonite
Coprolite
Styraco Skull
Amber
Iguanadon Skull

Edit: updated the list.

Last edited:
It's fine, I'll probably have a lot for you by then. It's just a matter of making some space for them.

What time do you want me to bring the fossils over? Also there's not as many as I'd hoped to give you as I've been having bad luck with fossils the last few days.

Anytime around 11 EST if thats good?

Edit: I actually have to go somewhere in an hour. It was completely out of the blue. Are you available right now?

Last edited:
I've been doing academic stuff today & I was busy at the time you posted. If you're going out we could always schedule it for tomorrow if that would be more convenient for you?

I've been doing academic stuff today & I was busy at the time you posted. If you're going out we could always schedule it for tomorrow if that would be more convenient for you?
Yes, that would be better! My grandmother's birthday is tomorrow, but I'm probably gonna take her out to eat later that afternoon. What time tomorrow morning is best for you?

What time in EST would be best for you? I always have a ton of fossils in my store room as I have finished the Museum a few years ago. If you still need fossils that is!!!

What time in EST would be best for you? I always have a ton of fossils in my store room as I have finished the Museum a few years ago. If you still need fossils that is!!!
Hello! Anytime between 3pm EST and 6pm EST is great for me! Thank you so much!! What would you like in return for them?

Back