• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Fossils by Blathers๐Ÿฆ‰ In celebration of my sister's and my completed museum fossil section ๐ŸŽ† Prices Reduced ๐Ÿค‘

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Shelby
Fossils to be used for museum: 0
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed):
Mammoth torso, Mammoth Skull
Total Price (If applicable):
4 TBT
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):
I'm in Pacific Standard Time!
Now - 11 pm tonight
Tuesday - Friday, 4-11pm

Total Price (If applicable): 4 TBT
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): I'm in Pacific Standard Time!
Now - 11 pm tonight
Tuesday - Friday, 4-11pm

Gates are open
Post automatically merged:

Total Price (If applicable): 4 TBT
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): I'm in Pacific Standard Time!
Now - 11 pm tonight
Tuesday - Friday, 4-11pm

I believe you grabbed a DIY on your way out @ac3ton3. Which one was it so I know :D

Last edited:
IGN: Sou
Fossils to be used for museum:

1x Left Quetzal Wing
1x Ptera Body
1x Stego Skull
1x Stego Torso
1x Spino Torso
1x Brachio Pelvis
1x Mammoth Skull
1x Mammoth Torso

Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 0
Total Price (If applicable): I'll tip
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays):

I'm EST time so anytime between now and 12am (though i prepare breakfast around 12pm for grandfather and dinner at 5:00)

IGN: Sou
Fossils to be used for museum:

1x Left Quetzal Wing
1x Ptera Body
1x Stego Skull
1x Stego Torso
1x Spino Torso
1x Brachio Pelvis
1x Mammoth Skull
1x Mammoth Torso

Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 0
Total Price (If applicable): I'll tip

I'm EST time so anytime between now and 12am (though i prepare breakfast around 12pm for grandfather and dinner at 5:00)

Ok, gates are open! Just a reminder that if you take a DIY please inform me of the one you took and if there is a particular fruit basket you can't find by Nook's Cranny, I can always grab one from my storage or prepare that fruit basket if needed. Also, Blathers recently assessed a Left Megalo Side if you need that fossil as well. ๐Ÿฆ‰

Ok, gates are open! Just a reminder that if you take a DIY please inform me of the one you took and if there is a particular fruit basket you can't find by Nook's Cranny, I can always grab one from my storage or prepare that fruit basket if needed. Also, Blathers recently assessed a Left Megalo Side if you need that fossil as well. ๐Ÿฆ‰
okay! I'm omw now :>
will make breakfast afterwards lol

okay! I'm omw now :>
will make breakfast afterwards lol

Sorry about the slight delay. I ran out of pocket space and had to make room for Walrus' fossils XD

Also, congrats on finishing your museum or at least the fossil section. My sister and I finished our fossil section of the museum w/ the only outside help being the mystery islands so it was even harder for us but we enjoy the challenge ๐Ÿฆ‰

Sorry about the slight delay. I ran out of pocket space and had to make room for Walrus' fossils XD

Also, congrats on finishing your museum or at least the fossil section. My sister and I finished our fossil section of the museum w/ the only outside help being the mystery islands so it was even harder for us but we enjoy the challenge ๐Ÿฆ‰

oh you're fine! I was just super fidgety because i have to adjust to everything again

but thats rough! These were the only ones I hadn't gotten. I just got back into the game after seeing the direct, so after a year hiatus, I'm trying to get caught up on stuff I havent finished or touched. Still got plenty of bugs, fish and such to get. Turns out though, that I made a mistake and needed the right quetzal wing instead of the left, so i'm just one off orz

Just got back from breakfast to notice this lol
So if you have that, I'd like to grab that if possible and return the left, along with the mammoth torso and stego torso. Didn't realize the other parts covered the missing areas! I just kinda eyeballed it and guessed

oh you're fine! I was just super fidgety because i have to adjust to everything again

but thats rough! These were the only ones I hadn't gotten. I just got back into the game after seeing the direct, so after a year hiatus, I'm trying to get caught up on stuff I havent finished or touched. Still got plenty of bugs, fish and such to get. Turns out though, that I made a mistake and needed the right quetzal wing instead of the left, so i'm just one off orz

Just got back from breakfast to notice this lol
So if you have that, I'd like to grab that if possible and return the left, along with the mammoth torso and stego torso. Didn't realize the other parts covered the missing areas! I just kinda eyeballed it and guessed
I think my sister is way luckier than I am because I believe she has all the fossils in her catalog while I am still missing two and I think she didn't even have to dig up as many. lol Once I do manage to dig up the remaining fossils for my catalog, I'm not sure if I will continue to dig them up unless perhaps I realize I want a few to display (I kind of want to collect everything in the game first save maybe the fish and bug models since those are really hard to get for multiple reasons before I start getting serious about decorating, though I have still put out w/ the help of my sister and in my house a few decorations from time to time [my house does actually have a pretty nice story to it I feel]). Once the gyroids come in and I have all the fossils in my catalog, I'm planning to test to see if planting the fossils on the beach still keeps them from spawning the next day so I can be sure to only dig up the fragments (a trick that I heard works in New Leaf). I know a lot of people on here say that it takes way too long to grab all the items but I think (a lot of) those people are more into decorating, while I am a huge fan of collecting and "100%ing" a game and don't mind the wait; although, I do keep some of the near impossible to impossible to find color variations on my wishlist since those very rarely show up and there are just so many.

Anyway, I do have the right quetzal wing.

Welcome back btw ๐Ÿ‘‹

I think my sister is way luckier than I am because I believe she has all the fossils in her catalog while I am still missing two and I think she didn't even have to dig up as many. lol Once I do manage to dig up the remaining fossils for my catalog, I'm not sure if I will continue to dig them up unless perhaps I realize I want a few to display (I kind of want to collect everything in the game first save maybe the fish and bug models since those are really hard to get for multiple reasons before I start getting serious about decorating, though I have still put out w/ the help of my sister and in my house a few decorations from time to time [my house does actually have a pretty nice story to it I feel]). Once the gyroids come in and I have all the fossils in my catalog, I'm planning to test to see if planting the fossils on the beach still keeps them from spawning the next day so I can be sure to only dig up the fragments (a trick that I heard works in New Leaf). I know a lot of people on here say that it takes way too long to grab all the items but I think (a lot of) those people are more into decorating, while I am a huge fan of collecting and "100%ing" a game and don't mind the wait; although, I do keep some of the near impossible to impossible to find color variations on my wishlist since those very rarely show up and there are just so many.

Anyway, I do have the right quetzal wing.

Welcome back btw ๐Ÿ‘‹

oh man, sounds like she's got all the luck haha xD
I'm not too worried about 100%-ing the game, but i don't care much for the rng to finding fossils after I have most of them, nor do I care about trying to figure out the art collection (I could barely be bothered in NL!). But I do enjoy the decorating portion a ton. I actually havent decorated my house at all since I got the game and left a good part of my island bare. I was holding out in case they added other buildings / bringing back old characters and furniture. With the recent update coming, it felt like I would have access to alot of the stuff I was hoping for (plus now know whats happening with older characters).

I actually didnt know that trick in NL, I just eventually dug up all the gyroids after.. goodness, I dont remember how long that took LOL. But I had a room that was strictly just gyroids because i liked seeing all of them together for some reason haha. Dunno if I'll do the same for this room since there's just so much between the island and home decorating. Plus cooking and 'gardening', so to speak? It's a ton.

But great! It seems like you're offline atm, so lemme know when you're back. I was prepping breakfast earlier

oh man, sounds like she's got all the luck haha xD
I'm not too worried about 100%-ing the game, but i don't care much for the rng to finding fossils after I have most of them, nor do I care about trying to figure out the art collection (I could barely be bothered in NL!). But I do enjoy the decorating portion a ton. I actually havent decorated my house at all since I got the game and left a good part of my island bare. I was holding out in case they added other buildings / bringing back old characters and furniture. With the recent update coming, it felt like I would have access to alot of the stuff I was hoping for (plus now know whats happening with older characters).

I actually didnt know that trick in NL, I just eventually dug up all the gyroids after.. goodness, I dont remember how long that took LOL. But I had a room that was strictly just gyroids because i liked seeing all of them together for some reason haha. Dunno if I'll do the same for this room since there's just so much between the island and home decorating. Plus cooking and 'gardening', so to speak? It's a ton.

But great! It seems like you're offline atm, so lemme know when you're back. I was prepping breakfast earlier

IKR, my sister also has a lot more villager photos than me on my quest to get them all through cycling and she doesn't play every day or a lot of days and I don't think she even really tries to repeatedly talk to them to try to get the villager to buy a bug or fish that would be purposely left in the pocket for the reason to rack up a little bit extra FPs. I don't care at all about the returning villagers since there weren't any frogs being added and a new flamingo villager or returning if there were any flamingos of old would have been cool to see for my sister since there's only one technically in the game currently even though she's not categorized as a flamingo (I'll just want them for their photos but probably not keep any of them so I'm hoping those new amiibo villagers can also be gotten by random or through mystery islands). They actually are bringing back quite a few old furniture sets (incl. but not limited to: Rococo set [which looks like it can be customized], Ranch set, and my personal favorite, the froggy chair [which is also customizable]). I may decide to make a room in my house dedicated to the froggy chair or half a room making use of the DLC partition technique.

Gates are open

Kicks is also here if you need some of his items @DarkMyst

Is there a limit to how many for decoration we can get at once? I need like 2 full brachis (tho I know you only have 1 of one of the fossils rn) so I was planning on buying a set of 2 for each part if that makes sense, except the one you have 1 of :โ€™>

edit: nvm just saw the limit was removed!!

IGN: Mae
Fossils to be used for personal decoration (multiples of the same are allowed): 7, all brachi parts + 3 brachi parts for second
Total Price (If applicable): 80k bells, 6 nmt (I think this is right just lmk if i forgot smth!!)
Times you can come pickup and timezone you are in (Please have broad windows to allow for delays): UK time, now till prolly about 11pm, any day over the week 11am-about 11pm

Last edited:
Is there a limit to how many for decoration we can get at once? I need like 2 full brachis (tho I know you only have 1 of one of the fossils rn) so I was planning on buying a set of 2 for each part if that makes sense, except the one you have 1 of :โ€™>
There is no longer a limit because this shop isn't nearly as popular as I thought it would be and Blathers thought there would be more people flocking in who are in need of fossils for his museums stationed on the other islands as well.

So, you're fine on that. Blathers however does request that you fill out the form ๐Ÿฆ‰

There is no longer a limit because this shop isn't nearly as popular as I thought it would be and Blathers thought there would be more people flocking in who are in need of fossils for his museums stationed on the other islands as well.

So, you're fine on that. Blathers however does request that you fill out the form ๐Ÿฆ‰

thank you!! I just filled out the form in my edit I hope itโ€™s okay!!

IGN: Vannah
Fossils to be used for museum: Anomalocaris, Archelon Tail, Diplo Chest, Iguanodon Tail, Iguanodon Torso, Left Megalo Side, Left Ptera Wing, Mammoth Torso, Megacero Tail, Parasaur Skull, Plesio Tail, Ptera Body, Spino Tail, Spino Torso, Stego Skull, Stego Torso, T. Rex Skull, T. Rex Tail, Tricera Torso. These are all the last ones I need. If it's too much though, then I'll take whatever I can get. No worries :)
I am available from 1pm EST until 10pm EST every day of the week except for Fridays, which I'd be available from 1pm EST until 3pm EST.

Thank you so much in advance :)

IGN: Vannah
Fossils to be used for museum: Anomalocaris, Archelon Tail, Diplo Chest, Iguanodon Tail, Iguanodon Torso, Left Megalo Side, Left Ptera Wing, Mammoth Torso, Megacero Tail, Parasaur Skull, Plesio Tail, Ptera Body, Spino Tail, Spino Torso, Stego Skull, Stego Torso, T. Rex Skull, T. Rex Tail, Tricera Torso. These are all the last ones I need. If it's too much though, then I'll take whatever I can get. No worries :)
I am available from 1pm EST until 10pm EST every day of the week except for Fridays, which I'd be available from 1pm EST until 3pm EST.

Thank you so much in advance :)

I can definitely open my gates tomorrow. Tuesdays are usually a bit of a busy day for me. My apologies

Thnx for your order. The amount is acceptable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back