Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

God damit. I'm pissed off at what people said about my last damn game. Atleast i tried to make it a good game, and i can't believe people are judging me that this is already going to be a $hit game.

God damit. I'm pissed off at what people said about my last damn game. Atleast i tried to make it a good game, and i can't believe people are judging me that this is already going to be a $hit game.

Considering it was your first game you hosted, I personally wouldn't take it seriously. I enjoyed it. And honestly, it was a million times better than mine ever will be.

When do you plan on having it start? Nothing against your hosting style, but as it is Reindeer is starting tonight and Star Wars hasn't finished. Mini quickish games I've got no problem with but slow the mafia roll guys let some games play out a little pls

When do you plan on having it start? Nothing against your hosting style, but as it is Reindeer is starting tonight and Star Wars hasn't finished. Mini quickish games I've got no problem with but slow the mafia roll guys let some games play out a little pls

I plan to start it sometime during late January, not anytime soon.

Sign ups are now OPEN! You may now join the game or sign up for Obs/replacements.

I'm actually super busy and will be for the coming months, but I can do something less intense like observe or help out by coaching if you happen to get a lot of new players.

Back