Mafia Forest Fire Mafia - Town Win- Endgame

Rip Ness the mod. He got lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, if we kill the lumberjack then the trees survive.

Lynch the lumberjack guys

Dolby, the Alpha Wolf (Godfather) has finally been lynched.
Night is however long it takes for the night actions to get in. I want to wrap this up soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woooh lol wrong thing whoops hahh

**** thanks for the message. I've been on kitten watch and almost totally forgot about the game. Sec, catching up on stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf are you all doing? Are we playing a game or not because I'm not down for a week of spam posting. I got Blade and Soul to play. Always lynch spammers my friends.

**** thanks for the message. I've been on kitten watch and almost totally forgot about the game. Sec, catching up on stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wtf are you all doing? Are we playing a game or not because I'm not down for a week of spam posting. I got Blade and Soul to play. Always lynch spammers my friends.

i know i want to play the game ! stop being A holes.

Since not all the players have posted(maybe they didn't know the game started or haven't bothered), I'd say starry is actually a good lynch. Reason being she only posted once saying she was going to be away. Why would she bother to post if she's not going to be here? Maybe it's to avoid detection when people wondered why she's not active(she does have boarding school but it seems like she's just giving an excuse). Either she shows little interest in this game to actually play all the way, or she's just scum trying to go under the radar. Even if she is town, she'd be a good lynch. Since her constant inactivity usually just confusing town on what she's doing.

Kinda going off on the little we have besides the sht posting, but my point on her confusing town regardless of alignment is from post games.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do only townies get stumped and blue tiles just die? Or do all town get stumped?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's only the 2nd half of day one though

Townies are the only roles that can be stumped. Blue/Mafia roles will simply just die.

I was looking at the players and aelia hasn't posted since the 22nd so they may need to be replaced too.

Also I'm guessing there's a cop in the game but isn't on the role list because there's a godfather here.

Vote count

StarryWolf-2
-Call me Daniel
-White Claw

Call me Daniel-2
-Trojan
-M3ow_

M3ow_-1
-Trundle

Players not voting
Oath2order, Panda, Kit, Dolby, Lucanosa, reyy, Minties, Mother of all llamas, JelloFishXD, StarryWolf, Haydenn(Being replaced) Aelia

Currently, StarryWolf is set to be lynched. You have aproximately 12 hours left to lynch.

Since not all the players have posted(maybe they didn't know the game started or haven't bothered), I'd say starry is actually a good lynch. Reason being she only posted once saying she was going to be away. Why would she bother to post if she's not going to be here? Maybe it's to avoid detection when people wondered why she's not active(she does have boarding school but it seems like she's just giving an excuse). Either she shows little interest in this game to actually play all the way, or she's just scum trying to go under the radar. Even if she is town, she'd be a good lynch. Since her constant inactivity usually just confusing town on what she's doing.

Kinda going off on the little we have besides the sht posting, but my point on her confusing town regardless of alignment is from post games.

Daniel why would you think its a good reason to lynch Starry even if she's town ? i don't like this thinking at all... i think you are trying to just pick a easy target to pick since Starry is not here to defend themselves... you know that they also post saying they will be gone for a couple days for school. Your post seems a bit scummy to me.

Back