• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Contest Follow that bird! Done, congratulations SpaceTokki77, itznotnatzduh, and flyffel!

Bump, the just a quick reminder that the contest will end at 8pm est time!
And a quick message from king boo:
Follow that bird by koopadude100 .png

Hehehe! I hope you're enjoying the contest! Thanks for your help! Now I'll be able to get a feather too! But wait? It's due tomorrow at 8pm est time!! So anyone still working on theirs might want to hurry up a bit! Hehehe!
Also if anyone got confused, here's the prizes the people with the top 3 most reactions have will win!

The person with the most reactions will win a shiny moonlight egg386.png just in time for Halloween! Perfect for anyone planning for a Halloween lineup!

And the person with the second most reactions will win a cool eerie star potion 390.png! Though to the future winner: I wouldn't recommend you drink it! It might transform you into something! But who knows what! Hehehe!

And the person who gets 3rd place will get 200 tbt! Sadly koopa doesn't have much tbt to give, but hopefully you'll at least feel honored! And yes, you may do whatever you want with these collectibles once you get them! After all, you deserve it for helping me!

Alright, the peacock has read all of the anonymous letters, and he found 3 to be to most convincing. The most convincing letter was from........

@SpaceTokki77! Congratulations! You win a moonlight egg!

The second most convincing letter was from....

@ItzNotNatzDuh! Congratulations! You win an eerie star potion!

And the third most convincing letter was from.....

@Flyffel! Congratulations! You win 200 tbt! (I wish I could give you more, but I'm poor at the moment, sorry about that!)

And now a message from king boo:
Follow that bird by koopadude100 .png

Nice job everyone, even if the peacock didn't fall for your letter! Hehehe! Anyways, now that I got my hands on a feather, I'm going to put it in my most prized possessions box! As for the winners, enjoy your collectibles/tbt! Thanks for participating, and I'll see you guys again in October!

yes that'd be great!
Alright, the peacock has read all of the anonymous letters, and he found 3 to be to most convincing. The most convincing letter was from........

@Flyffel! Congratulations! You win 200 tbt! (I wish I could give you more, but I'm poor at the moment, sorry about that!)

View attachment 399025
Nice job everyone, even if the peacock didn't fall for your letter! Hehehe! Anyways, now that I got my hands on a feather, I'm going to put it in my most prized possessions box! As for the winners, enjoy your collectibles/tbt! Thanks for participating, and I'll see you guys again in October!

thanks so much for hosting Koop-uhm.. I MEAN THANK YOU BOO for hosting this contest, it was very hard to threaten convince the turkey to hand over his feather.

View attachment 399025
thanks so much, koopa! <3

Back