• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying ✿ flowers ✿

I have 10 white lilies and 15 white cosmos if you'd still like some :). Could I have IGB please?

i have 5 white cosmos and 1 blue violet!~ i can give them to you for igb. can we do this in your town???~

i have 5 white cosmos and 1 blue violet!~ i can give them to you for igb. can we do this in your town???~

sure! just let me know whenever you're available and i'll open the gates.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 10 white lilies and 15 white cosmos if you'd still like some :). Could I have IGB please?

i'll gladly buy them off from you! is it okay if we do it at your town since there's a larger amount of bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll gladly buy them off from you! is it okay if we do it at your town since there's a larger amount of bells?

okay im avaible rn!

Last edited:
I have 12 carnations and 5 pink roses I can trade for tbt c: Also 10 purple pansies I don't need as well for tbt if you'd like ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Sorry that it took me so long to respond. Just VM me whenever you're ready :)
---
I might/might not be available for a while until tonight (maybe 7-8pm est)? I definitely will be on sometime today though, and I'll VM you whenever I get home. :)

Last edited:
Sure! Sorry that it took me so long to respond. Just VM me whenever you're ready :)
---
I might/might not be available for a while until tonight (maybe 7-8pm est)? I definitely will be on sometime today though, and I'll VM you whenever I get home. :)

okay, thanks for letting me know! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 12 carnations and 5 pink roses I can trade for tbt c: Also 10 purple pansies I don't need as well for tbt if you'd like ^^

hello! i'd love to take all of that for 54 TBT. let me know whenever you're available

Back