• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Flowers

JX-

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (26) +
Ran out of hybrid flowers, so now I'm selling regular flowers. The following flowers are being sold:

Roses:
Red (x6)
Yellow (x2)
White (x4)

Pansies:
Red (x4)
Yellow (x4)

Carnations:
Red (x4)
Pink (x2)
White (x1)

Regular flower price: Free
Carnation price: 3 TBT each or 99k IGB each

If you want any of these flowers, just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Yo! Yo! Yo! Howduz 20 lil Tee bee teez for a bitta duoble 2x Purple Pansies go? FC is 3866 8283 8236

how much for all the pink and purple flowers?

**edit: i'd also like all the white flowers except the pansies

Last edited:
how much for all the pink and purple flowers?

**edit: i'd also like all the white flowers except the pansies

at least 66 TBT, but I can lower it to at least 35 TBT for the pink and purple flowers. White flowers (all but pansies) are lowered to at least 7 TBT. Is that good?

Last edited:
yeah that works! what would be the entire total be then?

At least 42 TBT if you're OK with that? Also, could we trade tomorrow? I have to go to bed, and my time zone is PT. I'll be up at around 8 am ish and just let me know when you'll be online. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll actually lower the price to 38 TBT. 42 TBT seems a bit high, so I gave it some thought and decided to lower it just a tiny bit :)

Sure! That'll be 12 TBT. I'll add you and open up my gates.

I'm sorry for being late. I went to bed before you replied. If you're still up for it, can you re-open your gates? If you want I can give you extra TBT because I'm late :(
I also have purple roses if you want.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for being late. I went to bed before you replied. If you're still up for it, can you re-open your gates? If you want I can give you extra TBT because I'm late :(

That's fine. I ran out of black roses, so when I get more you can have it for free. I have your 2 blue roses if you're still interested?

Yup! I'm still interested. I'll add you, send the TBT, and come right over when you open your gates :3

Back