• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Flowers

JX-

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (26) +
Ran out of hybrid flowers, so now I'm selling regular flowers. The following flowers are being sold:

Roses:
Red (x6)
Yellow (x2)
White (x4)

Pansies:
Red (x4)
Yellow (x4)

Carnations:
Red (x4)
Pink (x2)
White (x1)

Regular flower price: Free
Carnation price: 3 TBT each or 99k IGB each

If you want any of these flowers, just let me know. :)

Last edited:
Yo! Yo! Yo! Howduz 20 lil Tee bee teez for a bitta duoble 2x Purple Pansies go? FC is 3866 8283 8236

how much for all the pink and purple flowers?

**edit: i'd also like all the white flowers except the pansies

Last edited:
how much for all the pink and purple flowers?

**edit: i'd also like all the white flowers except the pansies

at least 66 TBT, but I can lower it to at least 35 TBT for the pink and purple flowers. White flowers (all but pansies) are lowered to at least 7 TBT. Is that good?

Last edited:
yeah that works! what would be the entire total be then?

At least 42 TBT if you're OK with that? Also, could we trade tomorrow? I have to go to bed, and my time zone is PT. I'll be up at around 8 am ish and just let me know when you'll be online. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll actually lower the price to 38 TBT. 42 TBT seems a bit high, so I gave it some thought and decided to lower it just a tiny bit :)

Sure! That'll be 12 TBT. I'll add you and open up my gates.

I'm sorry for being late. I went to bed before you replied. If you're still up for it, can you re-open your gates? If you want I can give you extra TBT because I'm late :(
I also have purple roses if you want.

Last edited:
I'm sorry for being late. I went to bed before you replied. If you're still up for it, can you re-open your gates? If you want I can give you extra TBT because I'm late :(

That's fine. I ran out of black roses, so when I get more you can have it for free. I have your 2 blue roses if you're still interested?

Yup! I'm still interested. I'll add you, send the TBT, and come right over when you open your gates :3

Back