• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Flowers (hybrids and non)

biksoka

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Island's overrun again - lemme come over with a pocketful?

Have the following:
red, white, yellow, pink, orange cosmos
orange pansies
blue, orange, pink windflower
red lilies
yellow, white, purple, orange roses
pink, purple mums
yellow, red, white, black tulips

Edit: updated list

Last edited:
I actually have to hop offline - goodluck everyone! <3

Oooo I would love whatever honestly. Specifically some purple/white roses or pink/blue hyacinths. Would love to give something in return, I got to offer blue roses, handful of spare D.I.Ys, tooooo many spare fossils, items to catalogs. Only thing I can't come on until maybe another 4-5 hours and it seems like you got a lot of eager people here 😇

Oooo I would love whatever honestly. Specifically some purple/white roses or pink/blue hyacinths. Would love to give something in return, I got to offer blue roses, handful of spare D.I.Ys, tooooo many spare fossils, items to catalogs. Only thing I can't come on until maybe another 4-5 hours and it seems like you got a lot of eager people here 😇
no worries - I might be offline but can save you some to trade tomorrow. No need for anything, these flowers are clogging up SO MUCH of my island lol
Hi! Can I have some blue hyacinths and some blue pansies if you don't mind?
Will PM

Orange roses would be nice too
Post automatically merged:

The dodo code is HDSJD :) see you soon

Back