• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Flower hybrids (Updated!)

May i have 12 green mums? For 600k :) if you have that many left (if u have less than that left i'll just take whatever you have left pls!)

Last edited:
Can I reserve 10 Blue Wildflowers and 10 Purple Wildflowers for 4 NMT

I'd like to buy 10 pink mums and 10 pink roses! how many NMT for the pink mums? If not an option I can pay the bells

interested in whatever pink hybrids you have left for igb <3

Can I purchase 4 green mums (200k IGB), 3 orange lilies, and 2 purple pansies ( 1 NMT) :) Also would like to add 5 purple windflowers too! :) Total is 200k IGB + 2 NMT!

If you're still open, I can swap some pink and blue hyacinths for black roses :blush:

Hello :) Updating this for the last time! Need to get rid of everything this time, so i’ve made everything cheaper

I’ll keep this updated

If anyone wants to swap some hybrid lilies, cosmos or hyacinths 1:1 lmk!

5 flowers = 1 NMT (or bells)

25k per flower:
  • Orange tulips x 70
  • Orange pansies (20 Reserved)
  • Blue pansies x 90
  • Blue wildflower x 90

50k per flower:
  • Green mums x 55 (10 Reserved) (2 Reserved)
  • Purple mums x 25 (5 Reserved) (6 Reserved)
  • Purple wildflower x 45
  • Purple tulips x 90

5 = 1 NMT (Or make me an offer in bells)
  • Orange roses x 15 (5 Reserved)
  • Orange lilies x 10
  • Pink tulips x 20
  • Pink mums x 25
  • Pink roses x 40
  • Pink wildflower x 15
  • Black roses x 90
  • Black tulips x 90
  • Purple pansies x 30
  • Purple roses (5 Reserved)

Hopefully there are flowers of use here for some of you!
Can I buy 20 green mums, 10 purple windflowers?

BUMP. Updated the original post + replied to everyone via PM! :) (I might’ve missed a couple of people who’s requests were already reserved)

Last edited:
Can I get 5 orange roses? I may be also interested in some other roses or mums in case they get un-reserved. I can get you the nmt or some hybrid cosmos, whatever you prefer :lemon:

Can I get 5 orange roses? I may be also interested in some other roses or mums in case they get un-reserved. I can get you the nmt or some hybrid cosmos, whatever you prefer :lemon:
Yes! I don’t have any cosmos so that would be perfect
Post automatically merged:

A
Can I buy 5 orange lilies and 25 black tulips for 6 NMT?
Sounds good! I’ll pm you :)
Post automatically merged:

Can I buy 50 of your orange tulips?
Yes :) is that bells or NMT?

Hi! Would you sell the basic coloured flowers at all for Mums, lilies and roses?

Back