• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

*Fleep's services* ~From Weed picking-Planting~

Nope,Just Weed Picking and Flower watering.

Hey Fleep, can you PM me when there's a job needed? I don't know how often I'll check this. Thanks!

I can use some to harvest all my foreign fruit and drop it in front of nook's. I have a lot of trees, and some are farther from nooks, and I just dont have the patience to harvest it all. I will pay 20,000

DirtyD said:
I can use some to harvest all my foreign fruit and drop it in front of nook's. I have a lot of trees, and some are farther from nooks, and I just dont have the patience to harvest it all. I will pay 20,000
OM*G
IS THAT DIRTYD FROM WII FREINDS & MKW.COM?!?!?!?!
ZOMZORS.

Back