• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Night's at Freddy's

VillageDweller

tired eternal
Bells
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Mango
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Banana
Perfect Apple
Who else likes FNAF! With the recent release of the Security Breach: Ruin DLC, I thought I'd see if anyone else likes the series. To be honest, I don't actually play the games.. although Security Breach and Ruin were sort of the level of jumpscare/horror I can handle by myself 😅 but I have watched playthroughs of all the games and enjoy the theories and lore hunting done at large by the community. I have to say I think Ruin really helped redeem Security Breach, I think it was really good (especially compared to the main game!) however I feel like it's left us with more questions than answers. 🤔

FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S MY BELOVED 🙌🏻 it’s been my favourite horror game franchise ever since the first game came out, though i think i like watching other people play the games more than i like actually playing them myself, and reading up on all the theories and hidden details that people find! i’m gonna be honest that the timeline of the games confuses the hell out of me a little— i thought i had finally figured it all out when i thought that five nights at freddy’s: pizza simulator would be the final game, but then more kept coming and everything got confusing again 😭

also the songs that people have made for the franchise are insanely good? like, the living tombstone still has me in a chokehold after all these years LOL

Back