• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Fitness Check In

Day # 21
Workout/Rest Day Summary:
I forgot to post this last night. Yesterday I woke up with less back pain. I did all 6 of my lower back and leg stretches three times, in the afternoon, evening, and at night. I did my middle back stretches twice, in the afternoon and before bed.

Day # 22
Today I did all 6 of my lower back and leg stretches three times, in the afternoon, evening, and at night. I did my middle back stretches once around midday.

Day 123

Rest day

Day 124

Full plank - 1 set of 3 (50s). Plank to elbow 1 set of 3 (50s).
Stability Ball Leg Curls - 3 sets of 3
Reverse crunches - 3 sets of 20
Walking lunges - 3 sets of 10

Day 125

Dumbbell bench press - 3 sets of 10 (40lb). Dumbbell shoulder press - 1 sets of 8 (30lb), 2 sets of 5 (40lb). Reverse crunches - 3 sets of 20. Standing skull crushers 3 sets of 10 (20lb). Biceps curls 3 sets of 5 (20lb)

Day # 23
Today I did all 6 of my lower back and leg stretches three times, in the morning, evening, and at night. I did my middle back stretches once around midday.

That's still all I'm allowed to do for now, so it's feeling very repetitive. I want to do more, but don't want to ignore my chiropractor's advice. At least my back is starting to feel better, so maybe I'll be back to doing other exercises before too long.

Day # 24
I was a bit busy today so I only did my lower back and leg stretches twice instead of three times. I did them after work and late at night. I did my middle back stretches once after work.

Day # 25
I forgot to post last night, so this is for yesterday. I did all of my lower back and leg stretches three times, once in the afternoon, once in the evening, and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once in the afternoon.

I'm literally so dumb, I start up an exercise routine and do it for like two weeks, then some big stuff comes up (I had to move out of my dorm and go visit family for thanksgiving in the same week) and I completely forget to do it.

no worries though! I've downloaded a fitness app which will remind me to do exercises every day, not to mention me still doing the daily plank/push-up/sit-up measurement. hopefully this time i dont forget, especially since now im not in school so I can actually do stuff I want to do with no interruptions.

I'm not gonna do these every day, but I can say that yesterday I started working towards building my core/arm strength again. my current goals are to slim my waist and be able to do floor push-ups without using my knees. I'll get there!!

Day #46
Did day two of the Zombies Run homefront missions. Air punches, chair dips, and step ups. I'm such a wimp upper-body wise my arms are literally aching ahhh

Day # 26
I did all of my lower back and leg stretches three times, once in the afternoon, once in the evening, and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once when I first woke up.

Day # 27
I had a hectic day today, so I missed doing my mid-morning/afternoon routine. I did most of my lower back and leg stretches twice, once in the evening, and once before bed. I only did the leg stretches where I have to lift my leg onto the bed once at night. I did my middle back stretches once at the end of the day.

Day #47
30 minutes on elliptical. Made it through the first 17 steps of Weight Loss 1. And now that I'm going back, I realize I was off by a minute & needed to go harder today than I did. Whoops.

Day # 28
I was back to my regular routine today. I did all of my lower back and leg stretches three times, once in the afternoon, once in the evening, and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once in the evening.

Day # 29
I did all of my lower back and leg stretches three times, once in the afternoon, once in the evening, and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once in the afternoon.

Day #48
30 minutes on elliptical. Made it through the first 19 steps of Weight Loss 1. Calling it right now, I don't think I'll be doing my Friday workout oops 😂

Day # 30
Despite the holiday, I still found time to do my exercises. I did all of my lower back and leg stretches three times, once when I woke up, once after returning from my parents' place, and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once before bed.

I've noticed that I'm getting more limber. I'm able to pull my legs in closer to my body and hold them on the bed longer with less tension.

Day # 31
I was feeling very lazy Christmas morning so I skipped my exercises. I did all of my lower back and leg stretches two times today, once in the evening and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once in the evening.

My back has been feeling quite a bit better, though. So I don't think skipping one set of stretches this one time will hurt anything.

Day # 32
I did all of my lower back and leg stretches three times today, once in the afternoon, once in the evening, and once before bed. I did my middle back stretches once in the evening.

Day 49
30 minutes on elliptical. Made it through the first 19 steps of Weight Loss 1.

Day 50
30 minutes on elliptical. Made it through the first 20 steps of Weight Loss 1.

Now to inspire myself to work out on New Years Day 😂

Back