Fitness Check In

Did a mile on the treadmill today, wasn't as much as I did yesterday but at least I did something

I've gotten back into my workouts in the past couple of days! I am also very sore right now.

Yesterday:
Worked out for around ~25 minutes! I started with my usual stretches and moved onto some incline push-ups, sit-ups, lunges, and squats. Then I went into the exercises I do with my weights, and spent the rest of the time walking. I'm not terribly fond of walking through the neighborhood, so I just walked back and forth across my room. I could really use a treadmill lmao.

Today:
Same basic routine as yesterday, but for around 30+ minutes today. I worked with my weights and walked for a little longer than I did last time.

I've been so lazy the past week but I plan on getting back on the treadmill tomorrow for sure

Took a rest day yesterday. It's uncomfortably warm today even indoors, and I didn't want to do anything too intense and get overheated. So I just did some brisk walking for half an hour, and then I cooled down with a few minutes of stretching afterwards.

I took a walk today. Not exercising tomorrow but Monday I'm getting back on the treadmill

I have been trying to get back into shape, hoping to lose weight. Here’s day 3 results
5139C67C-F960-4A80-9F51-FE335C5A2185.png
0B4DD39F-F316-4215-BA96-F32D78C66259.png

I’ll be posting my results everyday.

Really need to get more exercise, since moving I'll still trying to get enough storage etc. to be able to unpack my boxes and have room to exercise... it's a bad cycle

For exercise the other day I did push a 6 foot shelf for 2 hours along the road to my house. That night I couldn't even lift my right arm to type anymore it was so sore, and the next day I had muscle fatigue in both arms pretty bad, in the morning I could barely use my right arm to lift up food lol

I'm trying to lose weight so I've been eating a lot healthier, and I'm planning on getting on the treadmill tomorrow morning.

Not me seeing my post from September and barely exercising since then...

Recently I've mostly been working 10 am to 8:30 pm so it doesn't give me much time or energy to exercise. I'm trying to start pushing to finish up earlier si that I can accomplish more things after work.

I walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes today. I've lost 5lbs over the past couple of weeks, proud of myself

uh oh, i told myself i was gonna lose weight by my birthday and didnt :( oh well. i dont think i've gained weight at all in the past couple months but not losing is pretty bad too.

About to get on the treadmill for 45 min and then later today take a short walk outside.

Back