fishing tourney tip?

xxcodexx

Bells
im playing the fishing tourney right now and i had just started a round, but i had to put the game on pause before i had caught anything. i was wondering what would happen once i went back to the game. it turns out the game gives you 3 points, even if you dont catch anything!
i thought that was kinda cool because i know folks that really hate fishing; so this is for them lol

Never knew that before that's awesome! I love fishing though (as my name might suggest lol) but yeah a lot of people don't really like fishing/fishing tourney so this is a great tip to get the fishing items.

Another tip which I only found out today was, if you've got an online player visiting, C. J. waives the 500 bell entry fee each time until the player leaves the island. Also, the timer starts and the 2 villagers can fish at the same time. Even though my 2nd Island charactee was visiting my main island C. J. still let the 2nd player add to their own points pool! Wonder why Nintendo lets us do that, but why can't we normally go to other islands and sell C. J. fish when he's visiting?

Back