• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

First thing you do every morning in the game?

Have to pick up the phone to hear Tommy tell me he's sent 4 bells into my bank account :rolleyes: I suppose calls are free for Nook employees?

In all seriousness, probably rock hitting as two are right outside my house, or the letter box if a friend sends me something.

I always talk to my villagers, gift them fruit to raise friendship levels, check the nook stop, and complete nook miles + achievements.

the first thing i do is check my mailbox and deal with any letters/gifts i’ve received. once that’s done, i go around my island and collect materials/dig up fossils while talking to any villager i run into and giving them a gift if i’m still trying to get their picture ^_^

I check my mailbox and then I go checking for a diy bottle on the beach. then I just go and start my daily villager bothering cycle 😂

I usually check my mail, go get the message in a bottle on the beach and then check the stores!

I USED to check mailbox, pick up diy, harvest and bury new money tree, find fossils. But not anymore! Now, I have to run(slowly, because of all the mannequins) to see if my rock has spawned in the rock garden. Usually, no. No it has not. So then I make my way through mannequin wonderland and find it, break it, place new mannequin, and (gently) remind the other players to please, for the love of all that is holy, please stop removing my rock blockers! THEN, I do all that other usual stuff....

1. Check my mailbox.
2. Pick up all shells/bottles on the beach (so more summer shells will spawn).
3. Find all my villagers to give them their daily present (and in the process, find which villager is crafting and get a DIY).
4. Check the shops for good items.

The first thing I do is spam B to push through that phone call about yesterday's drop-off profits, then my eyes go to the bottom right to check the map for Redd's icon, then I do my morning rounds to see which visitor I ended up with that day

I check the mail, check the ABD for my daily nook miles, then go look for the DIY bottle. I'm sure that'll change as I progress more into the game.

I check my Nook Miles tasks and then start shaking the trees around my house because one of the tasks is usually "chop wood" and if I do that before I've checked the trees... well we all know what might happen. *wasps wasps*

Check my mail, then check if any of my villagers want to move. Then make sure to tell them no.

If it's any day other than Sunday, I run to Nook's and see what the turnip price is, so I don't forget to do it before noon. If it's Sunday, I wander around until I find Daisy Mae, so I can buy turnips before noon. Other than that...I check the beaches for DIY bottles, and run around with my shovel - looking for fossils (even though they're useless to me at this point).

Back