• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

First thing you do every morning in the game?

SirSean

~Stay Classy~
Bells
Switch
7099-9065-0318
Red Pansy
I usually run to the beach and grab my daily DIY and then check the store to see if there's any new items. Then I check my flowers to see if any of them bred.

depending on the time, if i'm playing a little more early- check DIY's, if i get a hybrid i've been watering daily lol. then when it's almost noon, i'll check the store first and ask for turnip price and check the items they're selling.

I take care of my money trees first thing (getting a new nursery and chopping down and replacing the fully grown tree) otherwise I tend to forget and I really don't enjoy having a gap in days where I don't have a tree ready.

I also always plant 30,000 bells for that gamble.

I take care of my money trees first thing (getting a new nursery and chopping down and replacing the fully grown tree) otherwise I tend to forget and I really don't enjoy having a gap in days where I don't have a tree ready.

I also always plant 30,000 bells for that gamble.
I always seem to forget about doing money trees.

I always check my villagers first to see if one of them is crafting right now. Other than that, I check my shop for any new furniture.

I always change my outfit before I go out and start the day. Usually after that I'll comb the beach for recipes and summer shells.

I always go to the beach to search for my daily DIY and then check the map to see if Redd is docked on my secret beach.

I run around aimlessly waking up. I see if any of my sheepies are awake (usually one is) and chat with them until they get sick of me.

Grab my DiY bottle and put it into rest mode as I go make some coffee. Then I just check TBT till around 8ish when the shops open~

I get my mail and I check my flowers, then I’ll usually go to the store and the beach for my DIY! I usually talk to whichever villagers I pass on the way as well

Fossils, and bottle on the beach.

I wish Isabelle would announce if Redd was there at the beginning of each day. And that's true mail is always first!

There is an icon on the map when Redd is docked. When you first exit the house, you'll see it. So it won't save much time at all to have Isabelle announce it.

Fossils, and bottle on the beach.

There is an icon on the map when Redd is docked. When you first exit the house, you'll see it. So it won't save much time at all to have Isabelle announce it.

Well you learn something new everyday, thanks for the tip :D

I usually check my money tree, then go bug hunting. I've noticed dorados appear at one particular spot in the mornings, so I check that.

Back