• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

First thing you do every morning in the game?

I check Able Sisters to see if they have anything good. My storage is roughly 90% clothing. I need help.

First thing I do is run around my yard. Any weeds on the paths leading to my house that grew to the next stage, I will pick up and replant so they are back to being tall grass or clovers. After that I go back inside and prepare gifts for my villagers, before I start my daily tasks.

It's the same routine every morning. I check my mailbox, then I start searching for fossils, the message in a bottle and the glowing spot. While I'm at it, I visit villagers who are at home to see if they're crafting and chop down money trees that are "in bloom"... :blush:

I like to run along the beach and look for my message in a bottle usually, but lately I have been forgetting to check for the bottle as I stroll lol. As I stroll, I tend to stop by each villager's house to say hi to them as their houses are on the beach or near it.
Then after I greet them all, I like to check on my small hybrid garden to see if anything has grown. If i see new hybrids sprouting, I dig it up and move it into my hybrid flower dump area LOL. I don't know what my plan is yet with all of them as I have only used white flowers to decorate with so far. I have given some away to friends and family though. My island is also only about 10% done (only worked on entrance so far) so hopefully I find a good use for them all other than using them for diys ^^
Then after all of that depending on the time I log into game, I either go check the shops and do some dailies for nook mile points or I just do some dailies and log off right after. I stopped digging for fossils awhile ago. And I only dig the golden spot for money trees if I happen to see it during my daily stroll. Too lazy to go looking for it LOL 🤣 and that completes my morning routine on acnh haha :c

Get the mail and water the flowers.

Then I spend a while picking up sticks. ^_^

Check the mail if there's any. Otherwise, I craft iron wall lamps/hanging terrariums before I start my lap around the island so I give it to the villagers when I bump into them.

Check for ncps and be disappointed when it’s Saharah or Kicks for the 16th time this month

Back