• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

First thing you do every morning in the game?

I feed all the villagers fruit. I want them to start their day off right.

I check my mail, then go to Nooks to check turnip prices and what's in stock. I never remember to check my map for Redd, so I got a nice surprise yesterday when I saw the smoke coming up from my beach.

Since summer started, I always run around looking for snowballs, because if I idle for too long, a dung beetle destroys one and I’m stuck without it. Can’t make a snowboy with only one snowball! 🙄

remove sticks/weed, dig up fossils, pick up clams/corals etc. talk to villagers who are awake.

First thing in the morning is to either continue to work on one of my projects or resume/make a trade online :D

Search for the DYI bottel, and check my hybrids garden to see what new flowers have spawned. If i have mail then i open that first.

Why every morning though? Who thought everyone had time to play in the morning to check on something lol

I always run right to the stores. It is always fun to see what new goodies are waiting for me :)

I run around my island to find and sell dozens of foreign fruit. It usually nets me 30-60k bells a day.

Most of the time I check my mailbox if it's pinging, then if the two rocks around my house currently are money rocks or not, then I look for fossils (I only need one more!!!!).

Back