• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

I'm going to buy Birthright, and put the two others on it, like the Special Edition!

Kamui Customizer keeps going down because it's over its quota, but I managed to fiddle around with it before it went down again.

Can't decide:
665ebfd9e5.jpg

9833af8cda.jpg

Leaning towards the hair down for now, but I think I'll have to see the models in person before I finally make up my mind.

I pre-ordered the bundle, but I want to play Nohr first since it's the one I'm most interested in.

Word of warning, I played Conquest first and now I can't get myself to play Birthright at all. The gameplay is kinda boring once you go back to all "rout the enemy."

Real talk, ive never played a fire emblem game and don't know much about fire emblem but https://m.soundcloud.com/casey-dethrow/lost-in-thoughts-all-alone-original

THIS SONG IS SO GOOD
No lie, I was really worried about how the localization of the song was going to go. While I still like the Japanese version a bit better, this is pretty nice too. I wonder how the variations in a later scene are going to go.

Word of warning, I played Conquest first and now I can't get myself to play Birthright at all. The gameplay is kinda boring once you go back to all "rout the enemy."
Oh dear. I'll have to keep that in mind.

Is everyone set on which version you'll be getting/playing first?

I'll still go with Hoshido first but not sure if I'll have enough funds to buy Nohr and Invisible Kingdom. Partly want Nohr afterwards for the map variety but IK gives me access to almost all characters so :/

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPLIT THE GAME IS

Probably go with Birthright side first/Hoshido. Those redheads tho

Also on skinship:

Probably go with Birthright side first/Hoshido. Those redheads tho

Also on skinship:

Fingers crossed it doesn't come with any awkward lines.

No lie, I was really worried about how the localization of the song was going to go. While I still like the Japanese version a bit better, this is pretty nice too. I wonder how the variations in a later scene are going to go.

Oh dear. I'll have to keep that in mind.

I was sorta hoping they'd just leave the jp version in the en version, but it's not a bad dub.

Fingers crossed it doesn't come with any awkward lines.

I was sorta hoping they'd just leave the jp version in the en version, but it's not a bad dub.

What you don't wanna hear lines like "Touch me there Kamui" or "Just hold my hand a little longer"???

tbh I've never taken advantage of the Dual Audio in any of the other games I've purchased that came with it. I mean there's subtitles but I'm fine with ENG.

I preordered the bundle, but I think I'm gonna take Hoshido first for ease, and then take the Nohr route, then finally Revalations

No Miyuki Sawashiro for me potentially?

</3 Aw.

But I honestly don't know why they felt the need to take that out..? Especially with a lot of the "weeaboos" complaining about the voice acting. But I'm sticking to English so I guess I'm not that upset.

Miyuki Sawashiro is currently my favorite female voice actress, and she will be for a while. I guess I'll listen to her clips after I play the games. Need to avoid them spoilers. ;;

I'm definitely getting Birthright. I read that Birthright gives you the option to get with another female character while Conquest gives you the option to get with another male character for same-sex relationships.
On that alone I'm definitely going with Birthright lol. But I've also been told Birthright is more similar to Awakening while Conquest is a bit more difficult. Awakening wasn't easy for me even on normal mode so yeah, I'm going with the "easier" option... :')

I would go with Conquest because of the male and male marriage, but its really hard, and like Maelawni, I had trouble with Awakening on normal, with units getting revived. ;-;

But I honestly don't know why they felt the need to take that out..? Especially with a lot of the "weeaboos" complaining about the voice acting. But I'm sticking to English so I guess I'm not that upset.

Could be a licensing issue instead of a conscious decision to remove it.

It's a bummer, but I think I would've rolled with the English version either way.

Why is the Internet up in arms about the removal of the Japanese audio? (besides the fact that it's the internet)

Back