• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fire Emblem Fates General Discussion: Filled with Nohrian Scum

Still haven't finished Awakening

I accidently deleted my save file, and I've only felt like restarting now o_O

Oh no! The same thing happened to me too. And I think I was around ch 20. My poor team is so weak now.

I think I am getting close to beating the conquest story. I just got the level 3 hot spring. (priorities)

Playing past the obligatory 6 chapters and a few more, I can say I prefer Conquest so bad now ha, way better character and Elise is freaking adorbs (also Camilla waifu ofc) and to be honest I prefer the non-grinding way between actual chapters cause unless you want to build an upgrade every freaking thing at once it's not really needed, you can do fine still (yes I'm a noob and play on Phoenix but what the hell fights are supposed to be fun not be like omfgzors you lose a dude 5lyf) I play it because I like the storyline yes..

I kinda wanna get Awakening now to see if it has aged honestly :p

Ahhh I got Fates: Birthright!!

I'm so conflicted right now....I don't want to fight the Nohrians but.... ;_____;

Ahhh I got Fates: Birthright!!

I'm so conflicted right now....I don't want to fight the Nohrians but.... ;_____;

I felt the same way in a bit but yeah I'm glad I'm on Conquest now, glad I got to experince both but yeah I prefer Conquest since I'm not a hardcore castle grinder and you can do well on Conquest as well. Idk, I felt Birthright was more 'meh' since you could grind a bit too much, idek. I was never a hardcore player so xD

i lost birthright a couple of months ago so i restarted awakening and friend let me borrow conquest so im not too bummed out but i just found birthright now??????? in the meds cabinet smh

im thinking i should restart bc i wanna start fresh but gdi most of my allies already have gud skill sets and nice mates.

i lost birthright a couple of months ago so i restarted awakening and friend let me borrow conquest so im not too bummed out but i just found birthright now??????? in the meds cabinet smh

im thinking i should restart bc i wanna start fresh but gdi most of my allies already have gud skill sets and nice mates.

Eh well if you're doing Birthright you can as well restart since you can p much grind all you want and get it back more or less, Conquest might be a bit more annoying though.

Been playing a lot of League and Garen reminds me of Arthur. I'm sorry for what I've done.

Garenarthur.jpg

"filled with nohrian scum" fITE ME BC I'M HOSHIDAN SCUM

why must it take forever to level up advanced classes tho, especially non-healer ones? the most exp i've seen them get for killing an enemy is 1 exp orz i don't want kaze to only be a level 1 master ninja 5ever D:

i'm laughing @ the whole nohrian scum thing

i'm nohrian scum. ur nohrian scum. opera is nohrian scum

bUT ON ANOTHER NOTE(S) I have a few things I wanna say;

a) garon reminds me of gorilla. no joke. like smh man who lets a
gorilla freaking run a country.

b) in an au I believe that leo would be a hard-core ballerina and
camilla would be the full-on dance mum. no regrets.

and
c) who, in revelations, are the best pairing for ultimate children??
like, who did you guys ship together?? so far I got nyx and hayato,
selena and subaki, charlotte and benny, kaze and beruka, saizo
and kagaro and I'm torn between making niles marry setsuna or
oboro. mmm. i rlly like all of setsuna's support convos though.
oh!! and rinka and azama bc that was hilarious.

best thread title though :p

anyways been playing some more Awakening now and let's say it's aged good, but I very much prefer the Fates gameplay (not only because easier game settings) but tbh it's more interesting and a bit more alive than Awakening tbh.

Hey if any of y'all wanna have a cool castle battle my whole castle is boss units I've captured and my avatar. I recommend having a full team of level 20-25 advanced classes if you're going the no handicap route. it took me forever to capture all the bosses so swing by kthanks

Address: 09479-24024-45414-35026

i'm laughing @ the whole nohrian scum thing

i'm nohrian scum. ur nohrian scum. opera is nohrian scum

bUT ON ANOTHER NOTE(S) I have a few things I wanna say;

a) garon reminds me of gorilla. no joke. like smh man who lets a
gorilla freaking run a country.

b) in an au I believe that leo would be a hard-core ballerina and
camilla would be the full-on dance mum. no regrets.

and
c) who, in revelations, are the best pairing for ultimate children??
like, who did you guys ship together?? so far I got nyx and hayato,
selena and subaki, charlotte and benny, kaze and beruka, saizo
and kagaro and I'm torn between making niles marry setsuna or
oboro. mmm. i rlly like all of setsuna's support convos though.
oh!! and rinka and azama bc that was hilarious.

I've not long started my revelations play through, I like Benny and Charlotte and Saizo and Kagaro as pairs as well just for feels. I plan to pair Odin with Elise and Kaze with Rinkah maybe. I'm tempted to put Azama with Sakura but I'm not sure yet.

I bought all the NA DLC. guilty as charged haha

I got the map packs 1 and 2 in Europe :) I think that's all the DLC available, I can't help but buy all DLC available in games I like.

Back