• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ❥ Fiore ⋯ [❧ Boxes ⟡ Canberra ☙] ⋯ Last Villager ❣ ~(=^‥^)_。

Edit Misread nevermind lol

Last edited:
I see that Carmen is in your village at the moment?would you mind if I reserve her?

yes you may! I added some rules on reserving villagers on the original post so be sure to check that out :)

Please Give Me A New Home!
tumblr_mpp90iC7lY1swv1eco1_500.jpg
Code:
Fauna - Deer - Normal
Currently Up For Trade!!

She's my dreamie I want her please :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

But I don't have any place atm :(

I won't have time to trade her for the next 2 days so you have time to make room.

Since someone else has already asked for her Fauna is going to their town unless you wanted to try and outbid the other user. They haven't offered anything thus far so the odds are in your favor.

Since someone else has already asked for her Fauna is going to their town unless you wanted to try and outbid the other user. They haven't offered anything thus far so the odds are in your favor.

Uhh idk how im supposed to outbid if they havent bid but ill say 100 tbt for her <3

Hi~ I saw you're looking for cat villagers and I have Kabuki moving out, would you like to adopt him? :) He moved in a bad spot and I want him out asap xD He has his original shirt and stuff. let me know~

Hi~ I saw you're looking for cat villagers and I have Kabuki moving out, would you like to adopt him? :) He moved in a bad spot and I want him out asap xD He has his original shirt and stuff. let me know~

OMG YES PLEASE!!! Is he already in boxes? Im about to go to work so I won't be available for a while....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Uhh idk how im supposed to outbid if they havent bid but ill say 100 tbt for her <3

Ok noted, I'll update the offers on the first page :)

Back