• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Finish all the Bunny Day Items?

Zodiac Crossing

Unusual You
Bells
Switch
0455-5689-4591
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Tasty Cake
Hey just checking in to see how far everyones come along if you're crafting this set? I've got them all except the arch which im struggling to find :(.

As far as I know, there are three more items that release on the last day. I've got all but those three. Also got all the cherry blossom recipes.

I know I need the arch and a couple of others but I don't know what they are. I need to try and find a list of everything there is somewhere.

I've got everything crafted. Still collecting eggs to make sure I have enough for the arch, wobbly toy, and wand. I actually want two wobbly toys. I think Stitches will love it.

I've got everything crafted. Still collecting eggs to make sure I have enough for the arch, wobbly toy, and wand. I actually want two wobbly toys. I think Stitches will love it.
did the arch not come out yet?

I have everything except the arch. I have this feeling that we may not get the arch until Bunny Day. Which is a bit sad because I wanted to put it at the entrance of my airport.

I’ve heard that Zipper gives you the Arch DIY on Bunny Day. Once you craft all the furniture he gives you the Wobbly Toy DIY and the Wand after crafting that.
In that case I’ve obtain all the other DIYs. A week is definitely plenty of time to get every recipe with how many bunny balloons spawn.

I have all but three things, the wand, the arch and the wobbly toy. I thought these three were not available until the day, but people are saying they have them already so maybe I'm missing recipes?

Nevermind I just read the post above... seems I'm all good here :)

I finished it a couple days ago. Now I’m just waiting for this hell to end and trying desperately to get Sakura items instead

So do you get anything else after crafting the toy and the wand?

because I doubt I’m going to have star fragments to craft the wand.

and I don’t want to miss out

i TT’d forward as an experiment and he gives you the arch on bunny day

I've gotten everything except the three Bunny Day items (except maybe the wand? Is there a wand avaliable now?). Now that cherry blossom DIY, on the other hand....

I've gotten everything except the 3 that we'll get on the day of the event, still don't have all of the sakura ones though 😅😅

I think I got everything and all the sakura diys, too. Hoping to get some duplicates for a friend or to sell.

Back