• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Finally Got The House Centipede!

FiveGran

Bells
I was up early this morning so I sent my mayor out to see if I would be sucessful. The centipede came from the first rock she hit. I'm not very good at catching bugs on the ground but I did it. Now I have all the August bugs but the tarantula and scorpion. I'm not holding my breath on getting either of those.

Congrats! I've got the tarantula and scorpion but I haven't seen one of those house centipedes yet!

o_O' House centipede is out this month? :D omg thanks for reminding me! I gotta go catch it!

Congrats on catching it. :) I think that will be my quest for tonight - I still need to catch a tarantula and a house centipede for this month.

omg it took me hours to finally catch one. I kept getting pill bugs and normal centipedes, then FINALLY one popped out and I almost lost it in my river D:

Woah, I didn't know it was even a thing to catch those o_O I caught one FOREVER ago when I first started New Leaf!!

I caught mine about 5:45 am and I think it is ugly. Mayor Diamond may be me but I for sure would never ever pickup such a bug or insect ever in real life! I am for sure not a bug person :D

I caught one of those last year. Get on my level, plebs.

Good job catching one! Believe me when I say that catching a scorpion and tarantula isn't that hard. You just have to find one first, and chances are, it'll fall into a body of water when you do. If you're walking around with your net slowly, they won't attack you, but rather just stare you down. Do NOT miss, because then it'll charge straight for you. I caught both the same night with my second character.

I caught one of those last year. Get on my level, plebs.
Some of us didn't get the game until this year (myself included) :D

I just caught my first one as well, I agree it looks pretty weird. And I had to make two appear to catch it, cause I suck at catching bugs on the ground lol.

Back