Fictional characters you can relate to

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
Switch
7046-6089-3415
What are some fictional characters you can relate to?

Personally, I relate to Norman Bates (that's why I'm obsessed with him). I have bad mental issues, just like him. I have an undying love for someone that rages like a bush fire (just like him with his mother). I also have next to no real life friends and am almost always alone, just like him.
Also, in the 1959 book Psycho, he's a bookworm ... and I'm a bookworm. lol.

Larry David (the fictional one), sadly.

9KebIij.gif

Can't really decide. All my favourite fictional characters tend to be people I aspire to be, rather than actually be.

It's super lame, but the fictional character I could relate to most so far is Max from Life is Strange.

Clorica from Rune Factory 4, mainly since she's always tired. -o- And she's just a smol little cute blob~ -v-

image.jpg

I'm pretty much an Asian version of Liz Lemon.

and i'm basically jenna maroney <3

ok didn't bother reading op, ur obsessed with a guy who murdered his mum then kept her corpse in his living room, i hope u dont take too much inspo from him..

Last edited:
Josuke Higashikata, Giorno Giovanna, and Choromatsu Matsuno. I can relate it on a personal level.

niizuma eiji from bakuman tbh. not in the genius mangaka way but in the autistic way . also yukine from noragami hh

I relate a lot to both Vriska Serket and Osomatsu Matsuno.

i totally relate to Yossarian from "Catch-22" (even tho i am not Assyrian)...

i also relate to Donald Trump, the fictional television character, in that i wish i could fire everyone...

Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe or Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.

Back