FFXIV beta

I was going to but tera stole me away

huh hmmm yeah it's a possibility but my current MMOs are taking up my time

I only played the closed beta for a bit. It was awesome, but the subscription fee scared me away, since Guild Wars 2 has spoiled me. D:

I played the Beta, I had a lot of fun but I'm short on funds and college started back up. So when it comes out, I have to wait until I have the money and more importantly, the time before I play it!

Furry, I think they fixed that. My boyfriend got the same message but after they extended beta for a few hours he was able to log in with his main character again.

Last edited:
Idk about the pc version, but its fine on ps3, using the crossbar is easier than I thought and despite many people complaining about the the targeting system..I just think it takes a bit of getting used to. I played arcanist for combat meaning I also had to focus on commanding the carbuncle too, but it was pretty easy actually.

Idk about the pc version, but its fine on ps3, using the crossbar is easier than I thought and despite many people complaining about the the targeting system..I just think it takes a bit of getting used to. I played arcanist for combat meaning I also had to focus on commanding the carbuncle too, but it was pretty easy actually.

If it?s target combat then I?m 110% sure I?m not gonna play it. ._.

Been in the Beta since Phase 2, but I haven't had the time to play it long enough. :( Whenever I started to there was a patch or something to download.

But for real I preordered it a second time (first was 1.0.... what a mistake) for ps3. Really looking forward to it.

I played an Arcanist too! On the PS3 I find targeting easier by holding the L2 or R2 button + left or right on the d-pad instead of just left or right on the d-pad.

oh, it would be nice to make some friends on there when it finally comes out, if you guys are getting it maybe we can decide a server :D

I played an Arcanist too! On the PS3 I find targeting easier by holding the L2 or R2 button + left or right on the d-pad instead of just left or right on the d-pad.

There's actually a huge amount of filters you can use to target what you want when using a controller

8feca77dd7.jpg

I didn't get to play beta, but I bought it because it looked cool. I'm a bit concerned about how slow the combat looks compared to the other MMO's I've played. I may be wrong though, I need to actually play it before I make my final decision. :B

There's actually a huge amount of filters you can use to target what you want when using a controller

8feca77dd7.jpg

Ah, I never looked at these. This looks like an x-box controller, I'm assuming this is the PC version played with a controller?

@Crusade
I will get the game eventually but not anytime soon so if you guys feel like buying the game and playing together, I will join whatever server you guys joined so I can play with you too^^

ok, i was on cerberus. :3 so which characters did you guys play as? or think you would like to play as..? I played lalafell XD so cute

Ah, I never looked at these. This looks like an x-box controller, I'm assuming this is the PC version played with a controller?

@Crusade
I will get the game eventually but not anytime soon so if you guys feel like buying the game and playing together, I will join whatever server you guys joined so I can play with you too^^

Yeah thats the PC version but the PS3 version should have these settings too.

I'm a Miqo'te on Excalibur, but that's a legacy server so I doubt anyone else is there.

Back