• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Festivals, holidays, and events oh my!

I love this...

and I'm not exactly thin, but definitely not fat :D

Same here XD
13284109471228180.gif

---

On City Folk I'd order about 20 anniversary cakes a day, and then eat em. It was very amusing... i have no idea why XD

I'm not sure they have this in ACCF but what about a "Valentine's Day" like day where you give out chocolate and receive chocolate and letters from your villagers?

How about a game day in which you and your villagers play tag or hide-and-seek or other outdoor games?

I'm not sure they have this in ACCF but what about a "Valentine's Day" like day where you give out chocolate and receive chocolate and letters from your villagers?

How about a game day in which you and your villagers play tag or hide-and-seek or other outdoor games?

Valentines Day & Hide and Seek were in City Folk, but Tag would be superb

The V-Day in CF sucked.
Tag wouldn't be fun, hope they dont add it. *thinks again* actually tag could be fun depending on how they imply it

The V-Day in CF sucked.
Tag wouldn't be fun, hope they dont add it. *thinks again* actually tag could be fun depending on how they imply it

I enjoyed Valentines, It's hard to find out what you're supposed to do though.

valentines_day_letter.JPG

HotChocolate.JPG

Hope you get valentines day card + chocolate heart from neighbour
get hot chocolate from brewster

how do you enjoy that?

V-Day is my fav day ever.
IT SHOULD HAVE; sexy music, more options, better stuff (everyone should wear pink), special heart balloons. ALL THIS **** TO MAKE IT SEXY

off topic but I really enjoy that this dude is wearing a santa costume on valentine's day.

But I agree, they could have done so much better with valentines day. Maybe you could have a secret admirer and you had to guess which one of the villagers it is, heheh!

off topic but I really enjoy that this dude is wearing a santa costume on valentine's day.

But I agree, they could have done so much better with valentines day. Maybe you could have a secret admirer and you had to guess which one of the villagers it is, heheh!

yes that would be great.

Anything just to make it more fun

Maybe you could have a secret admirer and you had to guess which one of the villagers it is, heheh!

This would be such a cute idea!

I like what Bidoof is saying about everyone wearing pink (and in my opinion, or red) and having heart shaped balloons. It would be awesome if your whole town celebrated it like that.

Yeah it could have a lot more stuff, just sayin' i enjoyed what they made it so far. Getting chocolates from one of my favorite villagers makes me love them even more!

btw if you have a Girl character and the spaces next to your are empty and your good friends with the villagers you'll get a letter sitting on the ground next to the characters house (from a secret admirer)

Yeah it could have a lot more stuff, just sayin' i enjoyed what they made it so far. Getting chocolates from one of my favorite villagers makes me love them even more!

btw if you have a Girl character and the spaces next to your are empty and your good friends with the villagers you'll get a letter sitting on the ground next to the characters house (from a secret admirer)

yes!!

@Kaiaa : Yeah red would work, too

oh-gawd. If V-Day is **** in the 3DS version, I'm raging. I'll just make my own and celebrate :3
They better make balloons return then, so I was just walk around with pink bunnys

Those Valentine's Day ideas are pretty awesome. I especially like Bidoof's idea with the clothes. This isn't completely on subject, but I'd like to add that I'd really like to see the clothing idea expanded for the other holidays and seasons as well.

Those Valentine's Day ideas are pretty awesome. I especially like Bidoof's idea with the clothes. This isn't completely on subject, but I'd like to add that I'd really like to see the clothing idea expanded for the other holidays and seasons as well.

yeah, they onlt really had one chrismas and easter outfit

What about Halloween? :O
yeah but they sold witches outfits an the pumpkin stuff could be obtained on halloween, there was much more Halloween clothing than christmas/easter

yeah but they sold witches outfits an the pumpkin stuff could be obtained on halloween, there was much more Halloween clothing than christmas/easter

Ohhhh i see what you mean, i guess i wasn't paying much attention o_o;

If they make new festivals/holidays i hope it will give me as much as excitement the existing ones

I'd love it if there was one where you could actually eat the food instead of staring at it...

Ohhhh i see what you mean, i guess i wasn't paying much attention o_o;

If they make new festivals/holidays i hope it will give me as much as excitement the existing ones

I'd love it if there was one where you could actually eat the food instead of staring at it...

the holidays should be better since apparently we get to make them

as for eating the food, yes, but i woulnd't actually just sit there eating food. they'd just be wasting space on nbd imo

Back