• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Festivals, holidays, and events oh my!

Kip,
Let's say that it is confirmed that all the holidays would be added. Would you change the way we get to celebrate them? What if on Christmas Jingle needs you to play "Santa" and you get to go around giving out all the gifts hehe.

Kip,
Let's say that it is confirmed that all the holidays would be added. Would you change the way we get to celebrate them? What if on Christmas Jingle needs you to play "Santa" and you get to go around giving out all the gifts hehe.

that would be really **** and bore me

Kip,

I love that idea but I'd prefer to have both of them in there instead of them changing it, like you could choose if you wanted to be santa or if you wanted to find jingle

Another thing. Animals should actually catch something on the day and not aimlessly walk around or boast about their skill!

I think there should be a lot of the old ones and a few new ones:

Fishing Tourney
Bug Off
Bright Lights
New Year
Fireworks
Flea Market
Acorn Fest
Flower Fest

Christmas - presents (I can't think of anything else)
Birthdays - presents, cake, party?
Halloween - give and receive sweets? Costume competition?
Easter - egg hunt?
Perhaps an event where you design patterns with prizes for the best?
Treasure hunt event? Pirate related.
Race? I heard there was one in the GC version. Perhaps where you have to reach certain check points or collect certain items along the way? Idk if that is in the GC version, I've never played.
Turnip fest? Grow the biggest turnip?

(No Yay Day or La-Di-Day - I don't like those)

Fishing Tourney
Bug Off
Bright Lights
New Year
Fireworks
Flea Market
Acorn Fest
Flower Fest

Christmas- presents (I can't think of anything else)
Birthdays - presents, cake, party?
Halloween - give and receive sweets? Costume competition?
Easter - egg hunt?

Perhaps an event where you design patterns with prizes for the best? YES!
that would be so much fun

Treasure hunt event? Pirate related. YES!
i love this idea!

Race? I heard there was one in the GC version. Perhaps where you have to reach certain check points or collect certain items
along the way? Idk if that is in the GC version, I've never played.

Sounds pretty interesting! I've never played the GC version either but the sports fest looks fun, I'd like if players could compete

Turnip fest? Grow the biggest turnip?
I'd love that that'd be interesting

As far as I can remember, I believe that in the GC version you could "pretend" race. The animals would race but you couldn't, does that make sense?

I would like more scenarios such as characters like Blanca, Gulliver and Katie and her mum and other peeps. Granted I did find those events boring but they still provided a different experiance.

What regional holidays would you add?

I like the cherry blossom festival idea. Some trees would turn pink.

Maybe a chinese new year festival or a parade!

I also think New Years needs better fireworks. I'd like to see my neighbors with sparklers or something lol.

What regional holidays would you add?

I like the cherry blossom festival idea. Some trees would turn pink.

Maybe a chinese new year festival or a parade!

I also think New Years needs better fireworks. I'd like to see my neighbors with sparklers or something lol.

Cherry blossom festival and chinese new year are good events but it would be impossible if they localise the games into region specific and sadly they have done that with every single animal crossing game ):

Cherry blossom festival and chinese new year are good events but it would be impossible if they localise the games into region specific and sadly they have done that with every single animal crossing game ):

That's what I really dislike about animal crossing. Maybe there will be a way for us to choose to have those holidays if we are able to "create" holidays...

I'd like to have seasonal holidays. The start of each season would be like a holiday.
and already mentioned, bigger birthdays. I can't stand how your birthday in AC is barely celebrated at all.

I can't stand how your birthday in AC is barely celebrated at all.

I know! It would be nice if you could send invitations and have a party in my opinion. At your party you could be sang to and then maybe your character and neighbors who you invited to your birthday could actually eat a piece of cake too. Also every time you talk to a villager that day, they should acknowledge your birthday (the first time they would give you a present).

@Kaiaa & Prof, Ooh Good idea
13284798751910699.gif
. I liked the way the villagers had birthday parties on their birthdays.

Back