• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✧ Fern's Amiibo Villager Shop - Offline ✧

Thank you very much :) My gate is now open for you! (also just wanted to say i love that your town is an all cat town, i really want to have a 2nd town like that haha)

Haha, thank you so much!! :) For both Kid Cat and the town thing :) It’s a really fun theme once you get really into it!

Haha, thank you so much!! :) For both Kid Cat and the town thing :) It’s a really fun theme once you get really into it!

It looks like it would be a lot of fun! Although I can't decide if I want a cat, dog or deer town :p

bump~
will be online for the next few hours!
make sure to like my post when you post as i will be studying and might miss your post :)

Mayor: Doode
Town Name: Canaland
FC: 3669-3327-4463
Order: Coco
Total TBT: 0 (first order under 1 month but I can give TBT if u want)

Last edited:
Hey! Really sorry but I was at uni :) During the weekdays I'm only online between 5pm-11pm AEDT. If those times don't work for you, I'm online pretty much all day on the weekends. Let me know what's easier and we can work something out :)

I'll be online for a little bit if you're available?

Hey! Really sorry but I was at uni :) During the weekdays I'm only online between 5pm-11pm AEDT. If those times don't work for you, I'm online pretty much all day on the weekends. Let me know what's easier and we can work something out :)
I'll be available all day today! Let me know when you're online!

Back