• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ✧ Fern's Amiibo Villager Shop - Offline ✧

Mayor: Daena
Town Name:Woodfall
FC:0276-1140-1178
Order:Lottie
Total TBT:

Last edited:
New here~would love to have wendy!

Mayor: Toby
Town Name: sayama
FC: 0963 - 5011 - 1393
Order: Wendy please! <3
Total TBT: There was an offer for a free first villager if you were new. I am new and don't think i have any currency so i would love to have this offer for wendy, please!

Mayor: Toby
Town Name: sayama
FC: 0963 - 5011 - 1393
Order: Wendy please! <3
Total TBT: There was an offer for a free first villager if you were new. I am new and don't think i have any currency so i would love to have this offer for wendy, please!

I can absolutely do this for you! And welcome to the forums too~ If you're available now, I can have Wendy ready for you in about 10 minutes? Do you have an open villager slot? :)

Response!

Yes! I am only using 6 I believe, as I recently started my new town. :) I am ready now :) Thanks!

Last edited:
Mayor: Ben
Town Name: Ivylight
FC: 0147-4611-2695
Order: Goldie
Total TBT: 10

Mayor: Ben
Town Name: Ivylight
FC: 0147-4611-2695
Order: Goldie

I can definitely get Goldie for you~ And since your account is less than a month old, it wont cost anything :) Just let me know when you're next online and I'll get set up & open my gates for you!

I can definitely get Goldie for you~ And since your account is less than a month old, it wont cost anything :) Just let me know when you're next online and I'll get set up & open my gates for you!

I'm online now if you're available?

Mayor: Quinn
Town Name: Purrbell
FC: In my spoiler, and my sidebar!
Order: Kid Cat

I'm online now if you're available?

Hey! Really sorry but I was at uni :) During the weekdays I'm only online between 5pm-11pm AEDT. If those times don't work for you, I'm online pretty much all day on the weekends. Let me know what's easier and we can work something out :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor: Quinn
Town Name: Purrbell
FC: In my spoiler, and my sidebar!
Order: Kid Cat

Hey! I can definitely get Kid Cat organised for you! What time would be best for you to pick him up? I'll be online (sometimes afk though cause I'll be studying inbetween) for the next 3 hours :)

Back