• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Features you dreamed about in your favorite games?

Drawdler

Profile comments open to water flowers 💐✨
Bells
Switch
4463-2469-1897
Island
Gondwana
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
For example, things you would have really wanted in a sequel, wether they got added or not.

First since it’s fitting, I remember years ago, I actually went on reddit saying how villager plots should have worked the way they wound up working in NH… and that you should be able to move buildings… and that it would never happen but I wish you could place all furniture outside. Definitely coincidence, but eerie how it came true, I’m sorry for jinxing you guys 😞

I wished Skylanders had a level creator. They could have contextualised it by adding in stuff from Universe with a customisable side hub based on that, and a custom level creator from there. I also wish the old games had path switching for all.

There’s a long list of things I wanted to be in Super Mario Maker 2, but now I think they’re more realistic to be in SMM3, if that ever comes out. There’s so many things I want that I don’t really think a lot of it would be added. There’s also some characters I’m hoping for in the next Smash game, like Bandana Waddle Dee (and more Kirby representation in general) and a Pokémon Trainer to represent Johto since we have one for the Kanto starters (in this case it would be Ethan with either a Kris or Lyra skin).

From the very beginning I always dreamed of Animal Crossing having a seamless outdoor furniture feature. NL began it but was very clunky. NH finally perfected it. =) It only took almost twenty years... Lol.

Also, I wanted furniture items for woodwind and brass instruments. It always saddened me that we got so many of the other types of instruments, but my kinds of instruments were not represented. NL brought the bagpipes, which was cool,. but a very poor showing compared to the massive variety for other instrument sections. But then HHD brought a saxophone and trumpet, which was fantastic! NH DLC (or it was in the update itself I forget) brought a clarinet, which I was happy. Now I hope someday to see my instruments - oboe and bassoon.

With The Sims, and we're going back really far here. I wanted weather. In 2007 The Sims 2 got the Seasons Expansion Pack which was a dream for me. It was so much more than I ever expected. And ever since then, Seasons packs are a bare necessity for me to be able to play a The Sims game. I will not move onto the next until we get Seasons.

Much like with Animal Crossing, I want woodwind and brass instruments. The Sims has failed at this miserably. Aside from a snake charming instrument (which is a legitimate world wind instrument, but the game does not treat it as an instrument), there has been nothing. Heck, in a poll for what instrument people wanted next they didn't even give an option for a wind instrument. =/

Thank goodness for modders, a modder has made me a playable oboe. <3

On a New Animal Crossing game, i really wish we could ask a unwanted villager to leave our town, without having to time travel or get amiibo cards, i really dont think is going to be added but it would be GREAT. I swear unwanted villagers makes me wanna stop playing a AC game cuz i just dont wanna see their face. XD

I wish the modern Pokemon games had all the Pokemon in them...oh, wait! lol jk

In AC:
1. I wish there were more species of villagers were available like snakes, lizards, bats, etc.
2. A cloud that actually saves your island than saying it does. Going to have to start over soon amd it annoys me...seriously the way it works is to drain you of your time and money
3. Maybe a cloud that stores specific items? You can transfer the items to the game they are available in without having to restart or obtain the item again.
4. Maybe a better map? Or at least an NPC area full of shops and other things to do? The island life is BORING and honestly NL did it better.

Back