How do you feel about RNG in most games

In most games my RNG is actually really, really good, so I don't mind it usually. Then there are those times where it's super bad and there's no way it can be redeemed. For example, pulling and unlocking new characters in games that depend on RNG I've always had crazy great RNG at. I've also had pretty great RNG when it comes to getting critical hits in games like Pokemon and Fire Emblem. But when it comes to things like random loot chests and other things my RNG is usually super bad. It just depends. Although I will say that I don't mind the concept in the slightest.

Not sure I agree RNG is totally random. I have games where I hit every snap shot, every hatch and do max damage. Then the next match I watch my shots veer away from the target, cannot pen soft tanks and watch bounce after bounce even on lower plates of tanks which are not angled. We all love it when RNG is in our favour and assume we are getting better and our skill has determined the outcome. You can find out more on rng on https://www.betterbestgaming.com/what-is-rng-in-gaming/ . Good luck!

Last edited:
Back