• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

Yeah they were better before, why did they have to remake -.- Also those smurf accounts can they just ban ****??

Got spoopy Myrrh, she better have good IVs now cause I ain't gonna whale more than this man.

Yassss man she had good IVs bless Feh gods.

Gonna save up now I think til I try again for whatever, that was just some real luck lol.

I must get Niles! My favorite character with a cute bat bow! I will probably make his outfit as a cosplay eventually. So far the Halloween banner only pity broke me with Ginny. bleh

RIp, got pitybroken by Rhajat on the spoop banner and she had **** IVs now that I finally got her skhjfdsdf

I feel like I'm so bad at this game >__<

I can't beat any of the abyssal modes.

That said pulled witch Mia! Not so great level ups but having fun. That said my real baby I just love right now is Defiant Atk Vantage Pale Flower Nino. Idk much about making builds but shes very stronk in my experience. I gave her Rally attack too but I feel like there's gotta be something better I can do with this :-/

Trying to think what Special and might change support. She's got Moonbow, and stats are

HP 36
Atk 50
Spd 41
Def 17
Res 22

if anyone has advice I appreciate!

I don't even care about Lunatic and Abyssal mode beatings, like obv you have to get lucky and spend all your life on that game and that I ain't got the urge to do really.

Never really built nino or mia but good luck!

Currently sitting at a 4.5% pity rate on the Halloween banner with 0 orbs. All I want is a Halloween Kagero. Please end me.

Omggg they brought back the old guys too. Heck knew I should've saved up also the red pool gg me getting lil witch now :(

I'm curious, what do I best do with all the excess 3 star units I have from pulls? Idk what resources are best used where.
Also, agreed arena tiers seem random.

I'm curious, what do I best do with all the excess 3 star units I have from pulls? Idk what resources are best used where.

If they have any skill you need to use, like Reposition and such, save them, and if they have a 4*/5* skill you can use and have feathers you can always upgrade. Otherwise I just send them home.

Yeah I mean one week you go up one or two then the next you go down one.. like uhm can someone explain this ****ed calculation they use lol

I don't even care about Lunatic and Abyssal mode beatings, like obv you have to get lucky and spend all your life on that game and that I ain't got the urge to do really.

Never really built nino or mia but good luck!

You mean Infernal and Abyssal

Also wrong, there's plenty of guides out there that help you complete Infernal and even Abyssal stuff.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here's a spreadsheet made by Phoenixmaster1 on units which are safe to send home and ones that are good to keep

It's not quite up to date, but all the recently demoted units not on there (Shigure, Ares, Libra, Legault, Silvia, Silas and Kaze) are all really good units with worthy fodder, so recommend not foddering those.

Been lucky with my summons. Got another p!azura in under 20 orbs (+3 now) got a myrrh in my free tempest trials summon (+3 now too) and a +spd -hp F!kana in 4 orbs. Would be +2 if i didnt fodder her off for stupid reasons

Currently sitting at a 4.5% pity rate on the Halloween banner with 0 orbs. All I want is a Halloween Kagero. Please end me.

Right? I am at 3.75 for a 3rd time and not one Halloween unit yet. Why are these banners so evil? And my free summon from last year's banner was a 3 star. Ugh...

Right? I am at 3.75 for a 3rd time and not one Halloween unit yet. Why are these banners so evil? And my free summon from last year's banner was a 3 star. Ugh...

Just got pity broken by a Micaiah. RIP. So now I have a +2 Micaiah. I really want Kagero but this banner just doesn’t like me so I might just wait and start saving for the legendary banner. :(

yeah i do meant that too much stuff in my head lol. and probably but honestly i don't really bother to train that hard for it, i mean most of the time it's just the same but you don't need to waste items for potential and eh i can live without a few orbs.

Gosh the non arena AI is downright horrible. I've got Myrrh and H!Mia as well as two other flier units of different weapon types for the for this TT, so I'm thinking this should be easy to autobattle the entire thing. Yet I keep seeing the AI moving my red unit to attack blues when Myrrh is literally right there. Ugh.

Gosh the non arena AI is downright horrible. I've got Myrrh and H!Mia as well as two other flier units of different weapon types for the for this TT, so I'm thinking this should be easy to autobattle the entire thing. Yet I keep seeing the AI moving my red unit to attack blues when Myrrh is literally right there. Ugh.

Yeah, I noticed too that the autobattle function doesn’t seem to be that smart a lot of times. If I’m doing an easy battle or something I know it can’t mess up I use autobattle, but if it’s a higher difficulty I just resort to utilizing my units myself. Idk why that is. I feel like autobattle used to be better, but maybe that’s just my foggy memory of it tricking me.

Last edited:
Against my better judgement I decided to go back into the Halloween banner to snipe green orbs. First circle I got had 1 blue orb and 4 red orbs. Pulled the blue, got a Nowi. Wanted to back out, but I wasn’t really paying attention and accidentally hit summon again, and by some miracle the red orb I pulled gave me H!Myrrh. IVs are +Res/-Spd which is actually pretty decent.

Back