• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

I keep hearing on YouTube that there’s gonna be another “8%” banner at the end of the month. Hide your wallets

That waa confirmed back when the last legendary hero banner was revealed

- - - Post Merge - - -

Screenshot_2018-01-25-07-55-14.jpg

I managed to get Myrrh within 4 pulls on the new banner. +DEF -SPD finally a unit I wanted with good IVs. (I usually get bad IVs).

She looks fun to build.

While going for Myrrh, my friend got me a Faye while also trying to get more Saizos and a Sothe. She has the worst (-atk/+spd) but I'll keep her because she has nice art and I'll or around it. Kinda sad it could've been an Innes or Elise :(

First Marisa is announced as a Tempest unit with Infantry Pulse so I can finally give that skill to Alm, and now Falchion is getting added to the refinery. He's going to be more amazing than he already is in a few weeks, I can't wait. \(*^▽^*)/
Also this gives me a reason to build up Marth. I've been wanting to but him and Alm are so similar that I've put it off, but now that they're getting different Falchions through refinement that could be enough to differentiate them depending on what effects they get.

saizo sucks so much ass

damnit IS i don't want to summon on that legendary banner because i want to try and merge my myrrh but now you have warding breath and ive always wanted sanaki why

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHERE THE **** IS CAMUS ON THE GHB REVIVAL

This is such a bad time for the legendary banner for me because I'm still struggling to get Eirika. Had I got her, I would gladly blow all my orbs on merges for my Azura and Frederick, but now I'm having to make a decision on what to prioritise. I suppose Eirika will always be there. This legendary banner is really nice though, in fact the whole anniversary event is amazing. Here's to some good luck with rolls.

me: pays ?2 for some orbs
feh: gives me a ****ing pity breaker siegbert

just ****ing give me my wife, feh, you smug mother****ing ***** ass owl.

i40m2hL.jpg
I'm happy because he's one of my favourite fates characters, but I'm salty because out of the 3 red units on the banner, it had to be the one I already have. Would've preferred hot Ike or Sanaki :(. HE APPEARED TWICE!!!

I already finish the TT just to summon and I'm all out of orbs for now. This banner is worse than performing arts, but I just want Azura, so stop not giving me greens and getting my rate reset by different colours :(

Last edited:
damn, i am lucking out hard on this sacred memories banner, already got my fourth 5*. plus, with how bloated the summoning pool is for red units, how often am i gonna pull a 5* lilina?

now i'm one unit away from my "non-focus pitybreakers who dont even have good 5* skills to inherit"

(seriously though i wanna die)

VERONICA IS ONE OF THE CYL WINNERS, WE ACTUALLY DID IT LADS!

I was happy with any 2 of the top 4 in the male section winning, so Hector and Eph are fine by me (although getting Celica without Alm again makes this Warriors 2.0, I'm still glad Celica won though). But lmao at that huge dropoff between Marth and Alm, there's over a 10,000 vote difference between them, and that's before including the votes from Marth's Mystery of the Emblem version!

I did some quick daily quest for orbs. 2 green stones and only 5 orbs.

RbDERHz.jpg

BUT NOT TODAY

I can make Azura emblem with Shigure now :)

3 5 stars in 60 orbs is not bad at all

Last edited:
what I don’t get is how they’re gonna make the main antagonist of the game a playable character

what I don?t get is how they?re gonna make the main antagonist of the game a playable character

Back