FE Heroes discussion

Thief banner is an easy pass for me. Neat idea though. I’m really looking forward to CYL. Especially cause I plan on adding the new Chrom to my Chrom emblem team. I have over 1k orbs that I’m willing to go all in on as well. Hopefully I get lucky.

Just saw Brave Chrom and he’s amazing!

23D0714F-4A2D-471F-BC67-EE65253C5552.jpeg

I’m really glad he’s a new weapon type as we had yet to have a lance Chrom. He’s also on a horse which I highly appreciate as he will be replacing the old sword horse Chrom on my main team. I hadn’t fully invested in him so he was mostly used to help position the other Chroms. So I look forward to still having that positioning ability even more so, while actually also being really good at combat. I really love his C skill but unfortunately the other 3 of my Chroms are all infantry so I won’t be able to capitalize on its null follow up affect as you need 2 infantry allies or less. Oh well, I’m sure I’ll find something good to give him instead.

Wish me luck when the banner drops. I’m hoping to be able to plus 10 him then I’ll finally have a maxed out Chrom team. :)

New Heroes have arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

The new brave heroes are cool. They have some nice new inheritable skills that I could use on some of my units. My main goal is to get Brave Seliph to help out with limited hero battles. Next priority for me would be to get Brave Female Byleth since it would be nice to make a theme team of Three Houses Brave Units. Not sure who would I want afterwards. I'm probably fine with whoever if anything.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 791 orbs. Spent 135 orbs on the New Heroes: Weave of Fate. The units I was able to get are: Brave Chrom (+Res/-HP), Brave Seliph (+HP/-Res), and Brave Female Byleth (Neutral IVs) [Free Summon After 40th Summon]. I've chosen Brave Seliph as my free pick since I was planning to use Brave Seliph's A skill for someone. Don't plan to summon anymore for a while and stick with saving my orbs. I've started working on max summoner supports with the Blue Lion House members.

Last edited:
I went full into the Choose you Legends banner yesterday. I’ll have a full breakdown of my results that I’ll post at a later point when I have more time. I will say that the new Chrom is a monster though. :oops:

Last edited:
Might as well earn some fairydust. My summoning this banner was decent.The previous summer banners and Askr ate up most of my orbs, so I only went in with 225 orbs.

From those pulls, I managed to pull a neutral Tiki and Valentian Palla. For 4-⭐️ Special Heroes, I got OG Hector, Brave Hector, and Leila. After that, I sparked Seliph and used my free summon on Chrom. I’ve spent some more orbs trying to get Byleth, but no dice. Fortunately, I’m only 7 summons away from sparking her.

Ok here’s the full breakdown of my summoning on the Choose your Legends banner. I spent around 1500 of my 1600ish orbs. I did have a specific count but lost count sometime after 1000. It was more than I was hoping to spend but I was able to achieve my goal of getting Brave Chrom to +10! Please see the spoiler below for all the notable units I got along the way along with their IVs and current pity rate I had at the time of pulling.
Free Brave Chrom from choice banner
Brave Chrom +Def -Res 3%
Brave Chrom (Free Spark)

Lyn (4*) +Spd -Atk
Brave Dimitri +Spd -Def 5.5%
Ascendant Ishtar +Hp -Def 4.75%
Nifl +Hp - Def 3.75%
Brave Seliph (Free Spark)
Brave Chrom +Spd -Hp 4.25%
Zeke +Res -Hp 3%
Fallen Ninian +Hp -Atk 3.25%
Brave Chrom +Atk -Def 3.25%
Brave Chrom +Def -Spd 3%

Brave Female Byleth (Free Spark)
Ingrid +Def -Hp 4.25%
Brave Seliph +Res -Def 4%
Fallen Male Corrin +Atk -Def 3.25%
Ophelia (4*) +Hp -Atk
Ascendant Idunn +Spd -Atk 3%
Brave Tiki (Free Spark)
Fallen Dimitri +Res -Atk 3%
Shiro (4*) +Res -Hp
Brave Hector (4*) Neutral
Brave Chrom +Hp -Res 4.25%
Nifl +Spd -Def 4.35%
Brave Eirika +Atk -Res 4.35%
Brave Chrom +Def -Res 4.25%
Sain +Atk -Res 3.5%
Brave Eliwood (4*) +Def -Hp
Perceval (4*) +Spd -Def
Brave Chrom +Atk -Spd 3.5%
Brave Edelgard +Atk -Spd 3%
Gatrie +Def -Hp 3.5%
Brave Chrom +Spd -Atk 3%
Selena +Spd -Hp 4.75%
Brave Chrom +Def -Spd 4.25%
Kept pulling to finish out the final circle as also got:
Brave Seliph +Hp -Def
Constance +Res -Hp
Louise +Def -Spd

Here’s my final circle luck along with the monster of maxed out Chrom himself:
F2898DA3-BF2D-48B3-A4E9-FFE34BA7E787.jpg
AEAE0CD5-4BAB-42CB-85FA-FE8AC674A154.jpg

Most non Chrom units I pulled were either merged into existing copies I had or turned into manuals. The only new to me units I decided to keep aside from the other new Brave units were: Fallen Ninian, Fallen Dimitri and Louise.

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

I was pretty surprised with this seasonal banner because I thought it was going to be a Jugdral seasonal banner. Though... I was most surprised that Tana was on here. Guess that means I gotta summon for her to complete my FE8 collection in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 967 orbs. I'm gonna wait until I get Resplendent Ephraim before summoning on the new seasonal banner. So hyped that Ephraim finally gets a resplendent attire and it's a Jotunheimr theme. I expected him to get this theme, but I did want it on Brave Ephraim over his OG version though. Plan to get Resplendent Eirika and Resplendent L'Arachel too. I'm pretty close to finishing max summoner supports with the Blue Lion House members. Just need Summer Ashe and Summer Mercedes. Don't have Summer Dimitri, but I plan to get him at some point. Might max summoner support Ilyana, her Halloween version, and her Young version afterwards when I finish the Blue Lion House members and the new Tana seasonal unit.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Fire Emblem Heroes - Harmonized Heroes, Tana and Peony
Bite of Flame Units - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
QUICK Breakdown: All weapons from Bite of Flame
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Bite of Flame (Lyn, Muspell, Rinkah, Tana Peony Duo)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Mordecai - Gentle Firetender [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Mordecai: Gentle Firetender (TT+ "Life & Death 3" reward)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Lif: Arcane Blade [Showcase: Final Blow Animation]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Lif: Arcane Blade [Enemy Lines/TT+ "Life & Death 3" Boss]

NEW FEH Refines of September 2022 for B!Edelgard, B!Dimitri, B!Claude, B!Lysithea, Sothis, L!Julia & Haar!
NEW Refines SIMPLIFIED: B!Edelgard, B!Dimitri, B!Claude, B!Lysithea, Sothis, L!Julia & Haar
Amelia's Weapon Refine description has been updated (context in comments)
Version 6.9.0 Ephemera
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #63 (Ephraim)

Last edited:

New Heroes had arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.

I knew I had to summon when I saw Rearmed Lif. He looked so good and has an incredible music video. I was kind of meh about the rest of the units of the banner, but I didn't mind getting them if I were to get them. The one unit I liked was the direct demote of the banner and it does suck that she doesn't really have much inheritable skills. I suppose she "easier" to get as a unit...

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 770 orbs. Spent 153 orbs on the New Heroes & Rearmed Lif and 196 on the Bite of Flame. The units I was able to get are: Male Shez (+Def/-Atk), Young Tiki (+Atk/-Spd) [4-Star Special], Rearmed Lif (+Def/-Spd), Ascended Hilda (+Def/-Spd), Male Shez (Nuetral IVs), Rennac (+Def/-Res), Fallen Male Robin (+Res/HP) [4-Star Special], Rearmed Lif (+Res/-Atk), Rearmed Lif (Neutral IVs) [Free Summon After 40th Summon], Surtr (+HP/-Spd), Gatrie (+HP/-Spd), and Harmonized Hero Tana (Neutral IVs) [Free Summon After 40th Summon]. My summoning sessions were better on the New Heroes banner than the Seasonal banner.

I bought the FEH Pass two days ago and now I've got Resplendent Ephraim. Plus... I also purchased Resplendent Eirika and Resplendent L'Arachel. The FEH Pass saved me orbs on the Bite of Flame banner. If I didn't get the FEH Pass then I would have spent more orbs on there. I'm a little bit tempted to spend some money to get Resplendent Tana and Resplendent Amelia, but I think I'm gonna wait for another Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones one before buying them. Anyways... I had finished max summoner supporting all the Blue Lion House members that I have, all the versions of Ilyana, and all the versions of Plumeria that I own. Just working on Harmonized Hero Tana and OG Peony now.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Fire Emblem Heroes - Feh Channel (Sept. 14, 2022)
Fire Emblem Heroes - Writhe (Lif) [Music Video]
New Heroes + Rearmed Lif - Lvl 1 and 40 Stats [Neutral Stats]
QUICK Breakdown: All weapons from Ascended Hilda & Rearmed Lif Banner!
Best use of the Fodder from the New Banner, using 4 star (seasonal and normal) units and Grial units only
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - New Heroes & Rearmed Lif (Shez (M), Monica, Ascended Hilda, Lif)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Shez - Keen Mercenary [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Shez: Keen Mercenary (Quest Reward/Future Banners)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Holst - Hero of Leicester [Showcase]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Holst: Hero of Leicester (GHB Reward)
Event Revival Poll 15 - Early Standings
Next 4 Expected Event Revival Polls until May 2023 + Forecasts
Upcoming Hall of Forms skills & Past forma history (as of 09/2022)
Most Recent Heroes by Entry (09/15/22)
New Hero Banners by Entry (09/15/22)
Legendary & Mythic Hero Rerun/Remix Calendar (Soft Update)
Fire Emblem Heroes: Voice Clips - Resplendent Heroes #64 (Fae)

Last edited:
Even though I agree with people that we didn’t need another version of Grima Robin I still jumped in on this banner as Female Robin is one of my favourites so I try to get all versions of her. Also Awakening was my first game so this banner interested me in general.

Also Eir finally being happy is just 🥰.

I got a free Eir with my tickets along with another one on the way to the spark (which was great cause I wanted a copy of her to keep and a second to give my Seliph Mystic Boost 4). I also got a 4 star Phila and 4 star Ricken I wanted them as well but being demotes I knew I’d get them eventually so it’s just a bonus they showed up at their debut. At the spark I grabbed a Grima Robin of course.

This banner treated me well. Good luck to anyone else who decides to pull! :)

New Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.

I was so surprised when I first saw this trailer and the characters that were chosen for this banner. Wanted to save orbs for the AHR Fire Emblem Engage Cup Banner. :T I have to get all the characters on here. Gonna be so broke on orbs after this month.

My main priority is Alfred > Chole > Alear > Celine. So... Blue > Red > Green. Pretty excited to summon on this banner. Hope to at least get half of them if I can't get them all. Just only going to use around 300 orbs for the banner because I got save for another banner.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,142 orbs. Only spent about 88 orbs on the Gods Renewed Banner. Always gotta have orbs ready for any new Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones units coming to Fire Emblem Heroes. I've currently decorated my Aether Resort with all the available Emblems that I have in my possession to celebrate the coming of Fire Emblem Engage. Can't wait to play Fire Emblem Engage on my Nintendo Switch OLED. The game was the reason that I wanted to buy one in the first place.

Last edited:
So, I have questions.
How do ppl get the earlier units so strong?
Also, how do I use the special unit in aether raids/the Thorr thing?
Probably obvious answers, but I wasn't able to grasp it from the game's tutorials.

A Hero Rises 2023 (Top 20)

A Hero Rises 2023 (Full Results)

Only the Top 8 will be in a Voting Gauntlet. The one I'll be supporting when it happens will be Fomortiis. Hoping he'll make it pass round one and be featured on the A Hero Rises 2023 banner. Definitely will summon when this banner comes around. It's gonna be good.

Haven't been posting much on this thread due to working at my job, so it's hard to find time to make any post of Fire Emblem Heroes Info. Sometimes I find it hard to play Fire Emblem Heroes too from the amount of things I have to juggle at the moment.

Fomortiis & Gotoh (FEH Trailer) and Fomortiis & Gotoh (Voice Clips)

Anyways... I was so hyped when the game had announced that Fomortiis was coming to the game. He was the one mythic unit that I wanted to come to Fire Emblem Heroes. It sucked that he had to share a battle map with Gotoh. Wanted to experience a potential recreation of the final battle of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones. Definitely not forgiving them for ruining my hopes for that moment. Though... I did get Arval and Fomortiis in 12 orbs, so maybe I might forgive them a little bit for that blunder.

I also spent some of my orbs on the New Heroes & Ascended Elincia since I've also been wanting them to come to game as well. Pretty much just got everyone except for Bastian since he is a demote unit and the unit that I wanted the least.

Another thing that I wanted to say on here. I'm hyped up to get Resplendent Innes since he is coming pretty soon. Plan to also get Resplendent Tana and Resplendent Amelia. I've already gotten Resplendent Ephraim, Resplendent Eirika, and Resplendent L'Arachel.

So, I have questions.
How do ppl get the earlier units so strong?
Also, how do I use the special unit in aether raids/the Thorr thing?
Probably obvious answers, but I wasn't able to grasp it from the game's tutorials.

I'm not sure if you've ever found the answers to your questions. But... I'll answer anyways in case anyone else had the same questions.

Answer for Question #1: The answer to this question is inheriting skills from other units to the earlier units in order to make them stronger. There's some information about skill inheritance [here]. It's an outdated thread about it, but there are some relevant info on there. Just remember that you can inherit at least 4 skills instead of 3 skills as of right now. If you need assistance in unit building then try posting here and here. I'm not an expert in unit building, so I can't really be any help with that stuff.

Answer for Question #2: To use the special unit in Aether Raids.... You'll have to have these units and place them on a aether raids team. There is a video guide about Aether Raids that I found on YouTube to help you out if you haven't watched it already.

Last edited:
So, for a special unit, you need all your AR members to be mythic?
And, I dunno about sacrificing units. A lot of the skills I'd like are unit exclusive.

So, for a special unit, you need all your AR members to be mythic?
And, I dunno about sacrificing units. A lot of the skills I'd like are unit exclusive.

There's also getting merges for the units and using dragonflowers as well to make them stronger. Not much you can do if the skills you like the most are unit exclusive. You pretty much have to work with what you're allowed to do for each unit and their type in order to do so.

I'm not sure what you had meant by "special unit" when you had asked the first time, so I'm assuming you're talking about how to use the special slot. If so then one is required to have them in order to use it. If not then please try to clarify a bit more. Generally, I don't think all your Aether Raids teams need to be all Mythic Heroes. For example, I usually use the auto-create feature to make my aether raids teams since I don't care too much about the mode.

Ah. So I only need one.
I've been running with teams of mostly dragons. I never checked if any of them are mythical or not.

Haven't been posting much on this thread due to working at my job, so it's hard to find time to make any post of Fire Emblem Heroes Info. Sometimes I find it hard to play Fire Emblem Heroes too from the amount of things I have to juggle at the moment.

I am 100% in the same boat as you on this. I haven’t been around the forums much in general lately to be honest. I’m glad to see that you are still around though! :)

Just posting in here after a very long time. I still play heroes pretty much once a day. Power creep is only getting worse of course. Thankfully I either don’t bother with or don’t worry about scoring well in the PvP or PvP(AI) modes. If I did I’d probably have quit ages ago.

Eh. So, trying to keep up with dailies, but I got a connection error saying I shoould switch from wi-fi to mobile data, or vice versa?
I'm on tablet, so I legitimately can't switch to mobile data.
Also, no idea what the big overpowered new abilities are.
Post automatically merged:

Okay. Nvm. Got it to work. Was probably just poor Wi-fi.

Last edited:
Well, since this thread is back for a bit, how did everyone’s CYL7 summoning sessions go? I started with 160 orbs on hands, and ended with 11 orbs remaining.

-I got a duplicate Valentia Palla with better IVs, so I merged.

-A Hilda! Hilda! Hilda! from the 4 star special.

-B!Soren and B!Robin showed up on the same summoning circle, so that was a pleasant surprise.

-I got B!Gullveig on the 40th summon and chose B!Corrin for my free character.

I pulled until the first spark and then stopped. I got a 4 star special Catherine and that’s about it.

Grabbed Robin and Gullveig for my spark and free pick.

Not sure if I’ll jump back in or not but maybe my summoning tickets will finally break my rate?

Back