FE Heroes discussion

It took all of my orbs but I finally have Plegian Katarina. Goodbye Legendary Dimitri and Anniversary banners.😭 Although I've never played FE: Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem (obviously), I've adored the KrisxKatarina ship ever since the Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet. This paralogue was a real treat!

It took all of my orbs but I finally have Plegian Katarina. Goodbye Legendary Dimitri and Anniversary banners.😭 Although I've never played FE: Shadow Dragon and New Mystery of the Emblem (obviously), I've adored the KrisxKatarina ship ever since the Enduring Love Voting Gauntlet. This paralogue was a real treat!

Congrats on getting Kat! I wanted her too but I ended up with a Plegian Tharja and I’m not willing to spend more orbs (RIP). At least I have her original self even if she struggles nowadays due to power creep.

I’ve played both Shadow Dragon and New Mystery. She’s only in New Mystery but her character is definitely quite interesting so I like her quite a lot as well.

I just got an Eyvel on the Dark Burdens revival from a ticket. I think Thracia 776 is trying to send me a message lol. (I’m currently playing through it actually).

She seems to be a mediocre sword unit in Feh, but I’ll try giving her a build considering Thracia has little representation in the game compared to other games in the series. I do like her character though and feel bad for what happens to her in Thracia (I won’t say what due to spoilers in case someone reading this plans on playing Thracia).

Interm results are in for Choose Your Legends.
A49D6990-C797-4141-A011-F75F45B29454.jpeg
4BC5406A-AE47-4E58-994A-741EFEF9FF5C.jpeg
I’m not really picky with female winners I’m fine either way really. Males have me concerned though. People seem to be going all out meme with the gatekeeper. I get he’s well liked but it’s a bit much for him to win CYL in my opinion. I’d be ok with him getting in as a normal unit just not CYL.

I was also hoping last year would be Chrom’s year but Three Houses dashed that chance. Here’s hoping people jump on supporting Chrom now that Gatekeeper has got recognition. I am happy to see Marth at the top though he’s also been deserving for some time now.

I’m usually not like this, but please consider #VoteChrom4CYL!

Last edited:
Whoa... :0 Eirika ranked number one in the interim results. I have been voting for her since Choose Your Legends 3 and pretty happy that she has made it to the top (for now at least) for this Choose Your Legends. Pretty much going to keep voting for Eirika in order to protentially assist with keeping her at the top because Fire Emblem: Three Houses still has that high popularity. Praying that Eirika will finally have a Brave alt this year.

Update: The current amount of orbs I have at the moment is at 1,305 orbs. I was able to get +Spd/-Atk Fallen Julia with one of the tickets for the Dark Burdens revival banner. Still haven't decided if I want to spend my orbs on the Dark Desert Rituals Banner yet. I'm also holding out for the 2021 Valentine Banner and some new news about Legendary Ephraim. Can't wait to see what'll be up with them in Fire Emblem Heroes.

Last edited:
Ok...confession time. I voted for Marth and Gatekeeper. I didn’t expect Gatekeeper to place 2nd place though. I just wanted him to be in a decent position that it would attract IS’s attention and hopefully add him in the game like Mustafa.

I’m sorry. I’ll switch my voting to Marth and Chrom now.

Last edited:
Ok...confession time. I voted for Marth and Gatekeeper. I didn’t expect Gatekeeper to place 2nd place though. I just wanted him to be in a decent position that it would attract IS’s attention and hopefully add him in the game like Mustafa.

I’m sorry. I’ll switch my voting to Marth and Chrom now.

Ah no need to be sorry. Your Gatekeeper votes were honest ones. I'm only salty towards the people who were purposely trolling so other favourites can't get in. Also doesn't help in my case that I've been wanting Chrom to win since CYL1 but he's always stuck around about 4th place each year and he's the one that got pushed out of the top 2 by Gatekeeper for the midway results.

Most deserving this year in my opinion is Marth and Chrom. Marth typically places around 3rd so I'd be fine with him winning and hopefully Chrom getting 2nd, but only time will tell.

I've been voting Chrom from the start and will keep up with that as time goes on.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind this is people voted gatekeeper because they genuinely wanted him, not bc others are doing it for memes. It is what it is though, I can name 50 worse characters to have a brave alt for and their names all start with “anankos”

My job here is done!

B6AC7612-9CC5-4101-A38B-2D196F1C4437.jpg

I really hope Chrom finally wins, but I’ll accept whatever happens (though I do hope it’s not Gatekeeper). Good luck to everyone that voted!

A new Mythic Hero had arrived to Fire Emblem Heroes.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

-------------------------------​

Not quite sure if I want to summon for her or potentially for Legendary Dimitri. Her artwork is really nice and she has some cool skills, but I don't know if I want her as much as Harmonized Hero Dorothea though. So... I'm just gonna wait until after the upcoming Feh Channel to decide on that. I want that Feh Channel to come already, so I know if I want to summon for any units that I am thinking of potentially summoning for.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,338 orbs. Still kind of holding out for units that I potentially would want to get. I really hope Eirika does become one of the winners for Choose Your Legends 5. Don't want to have to do this again when Choose Your Legends comes back around. She has to join her brother in the Choose Your Legends circle. My Ballot Votes for Eirika had already been cast.

Last edited:

A new Feh Channel video is up to talk about the latest information for the game. Check the video out if you haven't already.

• Choose Your Legends 5 - The winners of Choose Your Legends 5 are: Gatekeeper, Marth, Marianne, and Eirika. [Note: I put the names of the winners for this round of Choose Your Legends in a spoiler blur as a safety precaution. Spoilers can be a sensitive subject.]

- I'm personally very happy with the results for this Choose Your Legends. Can't wait to get my free pick when the time comes. Not sure who I would vote for in the next Choose Your Legends, but at least it won't be stressful for me when it would be time to vote again.

• 4th Anniversary Celebration! - The stuff we can get for this celebration in Fire Emblem Heroes.

• 4th Anniversary Log-In Bonus - Logging in consistently during the event can get you up to 20 orbs and 44 trait fruits.
    • 4th Anniversary Quests & Aether Raids Support Quests - Clearing these quests while they're active would get you these things.
    • 4th Anniversary Special Bonus - Receive a free forma soul as a special reward.
    • 4th Anniversary Tempest Trial+ Quest Rewards - Clearing this one while it is active would get you these things.

- Always love getting some free stuff. I'll be sure to be active during the anniversary for sure. Missing out is no bueno for me.

• 4th Anniversary Hero Fest - These heroes here will be featured in Hero Fest. The tickets here are specifically used for this banner.

- Another chance for me to get Duo Ephraim. Totally going to summon on this banner and I hope to get a +Atk one when I do. I was wondering when I'll get that chance to summon for him again. Praying that I'll get the specific IV that I want on him.

• Grand Hero Party - These selective grand hero battles are making a comeback for the 4th Anniversary.

- Already have these heroes in my barracks, but this is good for those that missed out on them.

• Special Hero Summon (Year 4) - You can randomly get one of these special heroes to join your barracks for free.

- I am really hoping that I'll get colorless since I like the units there more than the rest. My back-up choice of color would probably be green. Blue would be the second back-up option if I don't get get either green or colorless. Hope to be lucky on this one.

• A Hero Rises 2021 - A free hero that everyone gets to have for a selective period of time. The first part of this event is the voting period. You can click this link here to start voting for selective candidates for this particular event. Once the voting period is over then a voting gauntlet with the top candidates will begin and the winner of it will be the chosen hero. If you don't like the winning hero of the event then there will be a special summoning banner with the top 4 voting gauntlet heroes that you can summon for.

- I voted for Duo Sigurd once the voting was open and got this nice wallpaper after voting. Hoping that the winning hero is someone that would be pretty useful for practically everyone. Though... I am a bit more interested to see who the top 4 are going to be since they'll be in banner together. I might summon for this when that time comes. It could be a good investment to summon on.

• 2021 Valentine's Units - The units for the 2021 Valentine's Banner are: Gustav, Henriette, Alfonse, Veronica, and Lif (Duo Hero).

- I'm personally not going to summon for any of these units due to planning to summon on the Hero Fest banner. So... I'll just take the tempest trial+ unit and the rewards that come with it. I gotta save my orbs for future things that I would want.

• Update Information - The update information talks about an increase in the hero merit cap, customized summoner, changes to the summoning pool (Note: Addionational Information for the summoning changes.), and the status of old legendary heroes.

- I guess I know now on what's going to happen with Legendary Ephraim. Can't wait to see what kind of an update he'll get once he makes a comeback. Really like that we can have a customized summoner. Didn't really like that we couldn't have one before.

Overall: The FEH Channel is pretty great to me. Pretty excited to have another chance at another Duo Ephraim. I have something to look forward to with Choose Your Legends 5. Getting some free stuff is always great to receive. An improvement from that the 3rd Anniversary.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,404 orbs. Gonna have to say goodbye to some of these orbs soon. I'm pretty much going to skip out on the Mythic banner and the Dark Desert Rituals banner now after seeing this Feh Channel.

Last edited:
Well the CYL5 results don’t really surprise me.
I’ll admit I’m pretty bummed that Chrom didn’t win again but 3rd is his highest placing so hopefully next year? (He usually got around 4th in the past). I’m happy for Gatekeeper and Marth fans though. Gatekeeper has been crazy popular for some reason lol. Plus Marth does deserve to win over Chrom as Marth has usually been one place of ahead of ahead of him (often coming in 3rd in the past) so he was overdue to win.

I’ll wait until we actually see the final units in the summer but I’ll likely choose Marth as my free unit unless one of the others grabs my attention somehow.

As for FEH channel in general I really liked it. I’m hoping “demoting” (if that’s what you can call it) several old 5 stars to that 4 star special category ends up being good. Though it’ll still be preferable to have those units in a normal focus if you actually want to pull them. I’m just glad they won’t pity break us anymore. Also revamping some old legendary units and splitting some of them off into their own separate focus from normal legendary/mythic banners has been needed for a while as it seems to take forever to cycle through them all now.

The valentine units look nice but an easy pass for me. I’ve finally decided to fully invest in a Chrom emblem team. So I’ll be saving orbs for more Legendary Chrom merges (he’s only +2). I also have a fully invested +10 OG Chrom already and some of you might remember how I saved in the past to fully merge my +10 Spring Chrom. The fourth member for now will be Horse Chrom +3 but I’ll probably wait for a new alt with a different weapon type instead of fully investing in him so Legendary is my focus for now.

I did my summon on the Free Special Summon (Year 4) and only got red and blue orbs so I grabbed a red one as I had less of those units and more of them were interesting to me. I ended up with a young Caeda. I already had her but I absolutely love Caeda so I’ll take the free merge any day.

Finally nice to see some customization coming for our summoner. And playable no less. Though I’m curious if there will be mode restrictions on them as being able to copy any skill any of your units have onto them sounds nuts.

I just got the update and customized my summoner. It’s fairly basic at this point but was fun and hopefully they will add to the feature more in the future. First summoner to greet me was a default one so I have no idea who it was lol.

I just realized I only have one person from the Bell Tree added in heroes. So if you’d like to add me my code is 7808512323. I often rotate between my high investment Chroms and other units when I feel like changing it up for my lead.

New Seasonal Heroes are coming to Fire Emblem Heroes soon.
Check this video out if you haven't already.

I'm pretty much passing on this banner like I stated before for the Hero Fest banner. Though... The skills for Gustav and Henriette would be nice to have for some of my units. Hope I would be lucky to get one of these heroes on the banner on the redeem pull and tickets.

Anyways... Good luck to those that are going to summon on this banner. Hope you get the unit(s) you want as well as decent IVs for them.

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,456 orbs. Customizing the Summoner was kind of interesting. Chose this one as the appearance for my Summoner and equipped the Heart Charm accessory onto them. I wasn't feeling the other looks of the summoner and went with what I liked the best out of all of them. The greeting message that I put was: "Hey there! How's it going?". It was the first thing that popped into my head, so I decided to go with that since I didn't think it would really matter. Hope for more Summoner looks to come soon.

Last edited:

Yeah that’s him alright

really excited for all the banners, I’m actually saving up with my friends so we can do a huge summon party on the 14th

feel free to add me 9859869050, it’s just a +10 Sonya nothin special

Well I was perfectly fine in not getting anything from the Hero Fest or new Valentine's banner but the game was nice to me anyways.

I got Shinon on my free pull on the Hero fest banner. I was aiming for colourless or red for Time's Pulse fodder. Only doing free pulls/ticket summons on that banner.

I also got a +def -spd Henriette from the Valentine's banner on my summon after the free pull (same circle as I decided I'd only do free pulls/tickets but also pull any reds within the same summon). While I was fine not getting her she's the one I was hoping would show up if I got lucky and she did.

Crazy thing is I haven't even used any tickets yet just the free pulls. 🤯
I can hopefully spread my luck on to others. Good luck on your summons guys!

Update: My current orb count at the moment is at 1,465 orbs. Spent only 16 orbs on the Hero Fest Banner. Those orbs got me a +HP/-Spd Perceval (12 orbs) and +Res/-Atk Sumia (4 orbs). Got to see the special 4-star rate animation with Sumia and it was pretty cool to see it in action. With my last ticket on the Hero Fest banner... I was able get a +Atk/-Res Duo Ephraim and now I can plus merge him with the other ones. It would be a +4 merge if I were to do so, but I think I will hold on to one or potentially two of them for the time being. I got a +HP/-Def Masquerade Ethyln for my Special Hero Summon (Year 4). It was pretty cool that I got her, but it is kind of making me feel like wanting a Masquerade Quan now. In any case... I was able to get +Spd/-Atk Duo Lif and +Atk/-Def Valentine Henriette with the Valentine's Banner tickets.

Overall, I had some nice luck with these banners so far and I'm not sure if I'll keep summoning for right now. One idea was to get as many copies of Duo Ephraim with a budget of like 200 orbs or so. Another idea was to potentially go to the Dark Desert Rituals banner to get Harmonized Hero Dorothea. The last idea was to save for the Hero Rises Banner or when a Legendary Hero Remix banner with Legendary Ephraim is to come.

-------------------------------

Check out these links down below too:
Love of a King Units [Superboons & Superbanes]
Fire Emblem Heroes: Veronica - Bestowed Love [Showcase]

Last edited:
Decided to come back competitively after hearing that gatekeeper actually won, so I'm saving orbs starting now! Also really enjoying the new summoning changes as I was able to get a Lyn, F!Celica, and a great IV Leo that I can added to my merges. Also managed to get Lif and and 3 Shinons from todays banner in less than 50 orbs which I'm happy about!

So far I've managed to get Silas, Xander Camilla, Kaze, M!Corrin, Saizo to +10, and I'm closing in on +10 on S!Sylvian and another Saizo which is cool. Also currently working on merging up S!Eldigan and making him a tank dancer

If anyone can explain aether raid blessing slots to me I'd reallt appreciate it! I just started doing the game mode for grails (only having now reached tier 15) and I'm so confused on how you even move up tiers in this mode

Also wondering if you guys would think Fatal Smoke would work well on Saizo? I summoned Lif only for fodder

@ObeseMudkipz I think maybe these posts (Post #1 (Check the comments section) & Post #2) on reddit would help with your aether raid blessing slots question. I only do aether raids for the 5 rewards with using the 3 dispatches and only doing 2 aether raids battles.

Also... Congrats on your pulls. :] Not a FEH Unit Builder expert, so I'm not sure how to help with your issue with Saizo. Maybe if you list the built for him or the built you plan to use then I guess it'll be easier to gauge if the skill would potentially work for him.

Back